Unknown Consequences (Harry Styles Fan Fiction)

Chapter One:

Olivia's Point of view

The strong scent of freshly cut grass drifted around me as I walked through a lush green field in the English countryside. It was a bright and cloud free day, which was rare so I decided to make the most of the brilliant weather. I love being able to walk for miles through fields, forests and along streams without any disruptions; to be able to escape the busy town life and just be adventurous for once was an amazing feeling. It made me feel as though no one and nothing could capture me or pin me down; much like a butterfly floating around in the air, not harming or hurting anyone and having no worries in the world. It was a magical feeling. As I sat down in the middle of the field, a gentle breeze started to blow my blonde hair into my eyes.

Suddenly I heard my ring tone blaring out one of my favourite song by Cher Lloyd, Oath, awakening me from my day dream. I looked at the caller ID and found it was my mum.

My mother was the concentrated business-woman type that would always have an important meeting to go to and never enough time for relaxing. I did however have a great relationship with her. When I was younger we were closer and she had plenty of time for me and my sister. She would always take us for walks through the parklands, to the zoo and all the things that were expected of dedicated parents. This was the time when our relationship grew and even nowadays, it managed to remain undamaged even after her work became busier.

"Hello?" I answered, expecting my mother's voice as I stood up walked over into the shade of a nearby tree; the midday sun was starting to burn my tanned skin after spending so long in the field.

"Darling! How are you?" She said excitedly and I instantly knew something was different as this was not her usual tone during working hours.

"I am fine mum! Why are you calling, I thought you would be at work?" I was surprised she would spare time to talk to me with her busy schedule.

"I have come home love, your sister called with great news before and I came home immediately to help her celebrate! Please come home ASAP as we would like the share the news with you. Your father is already home so please hurry, see you soon! Bye love" and with that she hung up, not allowing time for a response. I decided that it would be easier to obey my mum rather than question her directions so I started to head home, enjoying the beautiful countryside along the way.

As I walked into our modern styled house I instantly smelt the overpowering scent of my mother's perfume signifying her presence . I headed straight upstairs to my bedroom. I pulled out a black singlet with a tie around the waist and a pair of white and pink dip-dyed shorts to put on after my shower. I moved to the family bathroom and locked the door after me. I removed all of my makeup and looked in the mirror; my hair was a mess from the wind and my many impurities clear on my face. I turned the shower on and let the warm water run over my hand a little bit before I removed my clothes and hopped in. I stood there for a moment just letting the warm water run over my body. Even though I loved the feeling of the warm water, I felt as though it was washing away my freedom of my walk and the expansive fields that I walked through.

After my shower I dried myself, put the clothes that I had previously picked out and walked over to my jewellery collection on my dresser. I looked through the necklaces in my box and settled on my Eiffel tower necklace that my parents gave me as a birthday present last year. I fixed my hair up in a wet bun and applied minimal make up as I was only going to see my family.

A/N: Hi guys! This is my first fanfic so it probably isn't that good, but oh well! So far it isn't much but it is in progress so yeah... hope you like it! And please don't judge my writing abilities because they are pretty average. Thanks for reading!

Please could you let me know in the comments if you would like me to continue writing this, because there is not point continuing if noone wants to read it...