Part - XVII

Next moment,  she asked him to order something to eat.

They had shahi paneer with butter naan. Naina was happy but Rajveer was dissapointed again.  He want her out of his life.. its been three months.. he s not able to accept her as his wife. He is feeling something for her at times, but then he shushes himself.

One evening as he enters his house, he finds her gloomy.

On being asked,  she said that she wants to go on a date with her husband and post their pics on whats app like her other friends.

Rajveer looked at her sullen face, enjoying at her state, he asked her back..
Tumhare friends ne kaisi shadi ki thi?

What ?? What do u mean?

Like love or???

Kuch ne love kuch ne arrange... how does that matter?

Ya unhone love marriage ki.. ya fir arrange marriage ki ... but ours is different.. it is called 'forced marriage'. Aur na hi main tumhara koi boyfriend hu. So no chance to go on a date ... with hotty... like me!

She wiped the tear  coming out, at his words, hiding it from Rajveer as he cant let him enjoy at her expense.

Arey mere hotty....

She walks to hold him by his collar...
Making him concentrate on her face.

Slowly sliding her hand on his face, rubbing her thumb on his cheek, creating desire... he too held her by her waist, enchanted with her eyes...deep black eyes.

Boyfriend naa sahi.... boyfriend wali... feeling... hi dede.....
She said each word as slowly as possible making the air more sensuous.

And he didnt realise, when she tricked him for a kiss...

Soon the phone ring broke the spell, he was held into. He looked at the caller. Nandini.

She too looked at it. Bitch.

He left her that moment and went to talk to her.

Naina didnt know but the seed of doubt was sown in her mind.

Next day,

Naina calls swapna..

Hey my gorgeous newly wed bride friend...

Hi..

All good?
She asks with concern

I dont know yar... mujhe is admi ka kuch samjh nhi ata..  muje vo acha lgta h... bt aisa lgta h ki pura aurat bna k chodega mujhe...

Mtlb??

Main iske liye jane kya kya karne lgi hu...par vo ab bhi us chudail Nandini k piche pda h... what to do yarrrrr....

Kuch mat kar... usey divorce dede. Simple.

Tera dimag khrab h...
She shouted on phone.
Vo mera hai.. Main usey maar dungi...aur khud b mar jaungi... par usey divorce nhi dungi.. u get that...

See.. jb tujhe pta h vo tera hai... toh ... jeet usey... jb shadi krli h.. to pyaar kya badi chiz h... right?

Ya right! Nooooooo...

No kyu?

Yar vo mere taraf dekhta b nhi h... m kya karu ... mera dimag khrab ho gya h...

Arey toh menka pyaari... matlab Naina pyaari... dikha de apna jaadu...

Yar... tu samjh nhi rahi... usey meri hot body se koi fark hi nhi pdta.. menka ko mendak bna dia h usne... mujhe smjh nhi ara.. aur konsi menka laun uske liye...