LUCY'S POWERS

Capabilities

User with this ability either is or can transform into a mystically empowered vampire, with well rounded arcane powers and have tremendous magical power. These abilities may be result of Mystic vampires being Human Mages before they were turned or they were descendants from a long line of witches and warlocks and have been turned, but other origins are possible, for example being turned/buried on/to mystically significant place.

Mystic vampires can overcome the limitations most vampires have, because of their abilities in magic.

Immortal – The power to never age and recover from almost any injury.

Unnatural Strength – The power to exert great strength.

Unnatural Senses – Vampires have uncanny senses.  They better sight, smell, hearing, taste, and sense of touch.

Unnatural Speed – Vampires can move at faster than the human eye.

Unnatural Healing – To heal rapidly from any physical injury.

Flight – Fly without any outside influence.  In the Blade series, vampires lack the ability to fly but in The Lost Boys they’re able to.

Shapeshifting – Shapeshifting for a vampire can range from taking on the appearance of other people to changing into a bat. In A Vampire in Brooklyn Maximilian was able to take on the appearance of the victims he feed from.

Animal Control – Some vampires have exercised the ability to control animals; bats, wolves, rats, etc.

Telepathy – Vampires can sometimes read/sense another person’s thoughts, communicate with them mentally and/or influence their minds/thoughts.

Telekinesis – Manipulate objects/matter with the mind.

Vision – Most vampires have night or heat vision but there have been instances of blood flow vision, the ability to see the flow of blood of any living being.