Chapter Three

The next day, after the vacation in Star City, the Starship rocket took off into space and headed out to return to Earth to investigate the the rumors of cursed TV Show. At the cockpit, Scott was steering the wheel to navigate back to Earth as he could, knowing that something evil awaited him and the team as he feared for his loved ones' safety, he winced in pain and gritted his teeth when he felt the presence of Darling May's spirit, his eyesight become blurred but struggled to focus on navigating to the Earth. A few hours later, arriving back on Earth, there was a TV show studio in the middle of the city just as Scott and the team showed up and began to interrogate the TV show crew, they walked to the doorstep, and approached it, standing in front of the show.

"Hello, Master Detective Ryan Waygetter," said Ryan, while knocking on the door. Just then, a bald, blue-eyed, wrinkled director opened the door and saw Ryan greeting him.

"Who are you?" questioned the retired director skeptically.

"You must be Thomas J. Anderson, right," said Ryan.

"Of course." sighed Thomas J. Anderson calmly, he was wearing a gray shirt, a black jacket, black pants with a brown belt, white socks, and boots. Just then, a brown-bearded, messy-haired, mustachioed co-director with black eyes showed up.

"Hello, I'm Kim Suzuki, you must be Mikhail Henderson." greeted Kim, then a young woman with black hair, blue eyes, freckles, a pair of eyeglasses, wearing a blue shirt, white pants, blue socks, and red slippers.

"Hello, you must be Maggie Andrews," said Kim, "Your father, the former storyboard writer, David searched for you for years until he never came," she explained.

"Huh?" thought Maggie skeptically, the team walked to the studio and entered it.

"Excuse me, what are you talking about?" questioned Mikhail Henderson.

"Mind if you want to look at the posters of several villains in my TV Show," explained Scott, showing the posters of the villains in his former TV Show.

"What happened to my father?" questioned Maggie worriedly.

"Well, it was spin called the Tiny Tim," explained Mikhail Hegnerson.

"It's about three siblings and their legal guardian who are traveling to Cebu for a family vacation when suddenly a flying ship above the car tailgates them violently. Soon, all of a sudden, a group of hooded maniacs in the flying pirate gallon dumped some inside the cargo hold. But it turned out that these loots were stolen from the victims and there were bodies in the cargo basement were the hundred victims of the pirates, along with a celebrity couple from twenty years ago who have been robbed by them." explained Thomas J. Anderson, showing the photo of Blaze and his sisters, the eldest Darling May and the youngest Natasha.

"Hey, I know him," exclaimed Scott, Blaze has thick, spiky, messy neck-length, mid-dark brown hair with bangs, a pair of eyebrows with a notch on the left one, a square face, thin ears, and a pointy nose, he was wearing a red sleeveless shirt, black sleeveless jacket, black pants with a brown belt, and a pair of brown boots.

"And that's Natasha," exclaimed Rachel, seeing Natasha, she had reddish blonde short bob cut hair, freckles, and blue eyes. Despite being chubby, she wore a red sweater, white collared shirt, blue plaid skirt, white socks, and black school shoes. Beside her was Blaze's older sister, Darling May, the ghost whom Scott had seen her before.

"That's here," exclaimed Scott, pointing at the photo of Darling May.

"You know her too!!!" gasped Thomas J. Anderson, turning to Scott.

"Well, it could be a robber, a criminal, or just some lustful greedy, rich people," said Ryan.

"Sadly, Darling May was captured and taken to their pirate ship by those maniacs." frowned Mikhail Henderson, "During her ordeal and imprisonment, she was tortured, beaten with metal bars, strung up as a punching bag for a workout, kicked in the head for eighty times, her entire body was burned with candle waxes and hot plastic, making her disable to walk. Soon, she passed away the following morning, but after they destroyed any potential evidence, the maniacs shaved her hair and eyebrows, drilled the back of Darling May's head, removed the eyes and brain to eat them so they sewed her and sculptured her into trophy statue."