4

I guess I should take a bath. As he was taking off his clothes, he noticed a small paper beside his bed. It was a note.

I frowned. Should I go or not?
===============================
3rd POV
What if its the note from The Host? I really need to go. The grey haired boy sighed and stepped into the bathroom. Lots of thoughts filled his mind when he's taking a bath, especially about Joseph and what happen in the match before.

Aesop blushed when the kiss scene come to his mind. He immediately slapped himself, "No no no!"

He takes a deep breath and shook his head. He's a hunter, and I'm a survivor. We're completely different. I can't fall in love with a hunter! This is forbidden. The next time I meet him, I'll just say no to him and stop all of this. Yes, I'll do it.

Time skip brought to you by me having a hard time drawing Naib in his new skin, Cheshire Cat. Lol.

Aesop opened the door and looked around. Its quiet as expected. He tiptoed while walking slowly until he was on the door, about to went out. It was 1am. He's late and he know this will happen. Aesop, Naib and Eli was causing a fuss as they're playing chess. Naib doesn't know to play it and Eli need to teach Naib which is a problem when Naib is a slow learner. Aesop doesn't play, he's just watching them but they're being loud, which makes everyone in the manor curious what happen.

Some of them went to Eli's room to see what happen with both of them. More people, and its getting more louder.

"HA! You lose! The victory is mine!"

"No, Naib! That's not how you play this!"

"Eli, I'm getting confused too."

Aesop chuckled when he thought about what happened earlier. I hope whoever wait for me there doesn't get mad when I'm late. He was wearing blue pajamas and blue mask with star and moon pattern on it. It was pretty late so he doesn't want anyone to know that he's actually sneaking out at the midnight. Of course, he's bringing his makeup box with him too. Its not necessary, but its became a habit when he always bring it everywhere.

He opened the door to the garden at stepped in. Its dark. But he can see a glimpse of a person, sitting on a chair. He walked up to the person who was waiting in the dark,

"I'm sorry I'm late! Stuff happened and-"

The person stand up, revealing who he actually was. He looked at the grey haired boy and smiled.