Chapter 5 the date

NIALL
She was so beautiful I didn't think that she would say yes knowing that I am a player but hey I can't help it . even though she had her uniform in she liked sexy as hell. so where do u wanna go Chinese? I asked oh hell no. She said I chuckled she joined me so oh here she said pointing at Taco Bell . oh you girls with Taco Bell I said really ok what's that supposed to mean she asked getting pissed oh nothing it's just that it ....... go on she said well it's just that A lot of girls more than boys go to Taco Bell . The next thing I knew she was crying hey don't cry I said hahahahha gotcha she said running away from me . hey get back here I said chasing after her sir there is no running in this mall the security officer said oh sorry I said . Me and her cracking up. When he said that .we winded up going to Wendy's . we were almost done with the meal she caught me off guard. She kissed me on the spot and i didnt even get the chance to kiss her back I really liked her she was perfect. she didn't care what anyone thought about her she was confident and she was fun to joke around with not like all them hoes that I hook up with but why would she like me she is an actress and me and the boys are struggling . sorry that was a mistake I should go she said . Yeah your right I think I should go I said quickly   um yeah well I have to get home because my parents are expecting me soon so  um how much do I owe you for  lunch she asked taking out her walet  it's fine dont worry about it I said haha ok I will get you next time she said winking  and walking over to me bye she said giving me a kiss on my cheek bye I said my eyes on her the whole time unitl she disappeared. oh my god jenna clark  what are you doing to me  I said to myself before going to my car and going home.

JENNA POV

 When I got home  everyone was on my case  where were you  my little brother said non of your buisness you little dweeb Jenna don't call  Joe that my mom said god excuse me I said heading upstairs Sweetheart please be ready for dinner we have people coming over she said oh really who I asked our new neighbors the daughter your age is named Noelle so look nice please she said. Ok I will  I said running uo the stairs I did'nt need any more of  her nagging . I walked past my twin borthers room  the door was open what the hell I said out loud my brothers head popped out of his room  hey Jen  he said walking towards me  Mikey I said running towards him with tears in my eyes when when did you get here  i asked    a few hours he said come here he said pulling me into a tight hug  i hugged him back immediately  i missed you so much so so so much i said crying into his shoulder i missed you too he said kissing the top of my head we stood there like that for like a half hour guys my mom called uo the neighbors will be here in an 2 hours  so hurry up she said we can talk  laterok he said walking back into his room  ok thats good at least he is willing to talk about it tho I walked into my bed room across the hall  got my clothes amd jumped in the shower 40 minutes later i was dressed i was wearing my light oink floral dress mid thigh  and straightened my hair  i did my normal makeup routine reducing how much lipstick i put on normaly  i purfumed my self and headed downstairs  everyone was allready downstairs even Mike  him and joe were  wathching football in the family room like old times  before I knew it the  neighbors showed upit was a lovely family 7 kids  with the parents the mom's name i think was jolene and i forgot the dads name  I immediately knew who Noelle was she was really pretty and i think that mike thought so too because  he stared at her for like 10 minutes  we all went  into the family room .  all of a sudden i heard the door bell ring  oh Jenna darling get that please  it must be the other new neighbors . Oh ok I went to open the door and the first person I saw  was the one and only Niall James Horan. 

thankyou guys all so much for reading my book every other one i make doesnt even get this far but because of so many ppl reading it i have decided to conitnue it i have come along way and a more long way to go i love you guys all so much love you guys -xoxoxoxo Felicia aka the pinapple also guys follow the following instagram accounts  @ddarlinqtublr  and @cuddling.horann also @rates.by.felicia.lys