Indroduction

In the beginning------Well, not technically. The summary is short but I'd like you to know that it's more than what it may seem. The idea for this story came to me in a dream after I watched the Avengers for the first time in 2012. I first saw Maria then this whole slew of characters came following creating this story that I am really proud of. I first published this on Quotev and later I realized that I could do more and make it better.

What you are about to read is the finished product of four years of research, rewrites, editing and love. You'll find that this story isn't your typical zero to hero plus romance story, it's growth of not only my characters but myself as a writer.

BATTLE SCARS: This is completely AU (alternate universe including crossovers) since Tony Stark does not have a sister in MCU but does have a twin brother in the comics (1610). Marvel Comic canon will be added with canon from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The events in the first two movies of Transformers are also changed to accommodate to the story. Heroes canon is tweaked; only the time-line and character interactions. The uses of abilities and eclipses remain untouched. All of the events in this story take place post-Avengers and post-Transformers one.

If you notice most of the titles are from songs/lyrics, it was easier to choose from a song than the text itself. Songs are always linked, and the playlist/album for the fanfiction will be posted on 8tracks when the story is completed!

For more information on the fanfiction, edits I've made including chapter spoilers and promos you should follow the BattleScarsFic (http://battlescarsfic.tumblr.com/) tumblr blog!

Trigger Warnings: Since this is PG-13 foul language is to be expected but nothing too ostentatious. There are certain themes that do allude to suicide but that is not a focus of the story. Violence is somewhat prominent throughout (it is an action fanfic afterall!). In some cases where I think the imagery may get too graphic, there will be duplicate chapters in which you would choose whether or not you'd like to read with violence. Ex: NSFW (with violence) & SFW (without). The chapter without violence will always appear first.

No copyright on any of The Avengers, HEROES, & Transformers characters. I recognize they are the property of Marvel, Tim Kring/NBC Universal and, Hasbro/Dream Works. I only claim ownership on my OCs and plots/story changes.

Feel free to leave any comments or constructive criticism about anything. I appreciate every one and will reply to them when I can.

Thank you for reading and I hope you all enjoy! :D