eight / "cal?"

' Chapter Eight '
' Prim ruins my life a bit '
- Y/n

• Perspective - first person ; y/n

I woke up, mainly due to the damn sunlight, and sat up in my bed. I looked down at my necklace, which was glowing brightly. I put it around my neck and Prim was staring at the pictures of Germany. She looked at me as I put the necklace on and smiled. " Oh, you're awake. ", She said softly, walking over to me.  " Now, there's going to be this huge meeting thing and you're a part of it. It won't be until 3 o' clock in the evening, and it's 7 in the morning right now. ", She explained, shrugging. " So, now that you're here, can you tell me how you got here? ", Prim asked, sitting on air.

Sighing, I looked around the room then at Prim. " I.. I can't really remember much from then. I think it was a cube I broke? It made a portal.. And I entered it. ", I explained.  Prim looked worried. " I see you're beginning to forget your old life. That's normal. But, um.. Not good. ", Prim said to me as she T-posed.  " What's with all these random poses? And what do you mean? ", I asked, glaring at her.

Before she could respond, Germany opened my door. He gave me a weird look.  " Breakfast is ready. Also, there's this-- ", " Meeting? I know, I know. I'm coming. ",  I interrupted him, walking into the closet to change. Once I finished, I went downstairs with Prim floating behind me. " What's this meeting about? ", I asked, looking up at the ghost. " Guess. ", She said, smirking.  I thought really hard, trying to remember every fanfic I've read.  " Oh, me, right? ", I asked her.  She nodded, " You know, you really give off this.. vibe., ", I murmured, smiling at Prim.  My body seemed to have been in autopilot as I was already in the kitchen, sitting as a plate of f/f was placed in front of me with  fork. I smiled t Germany, thanking him s he walked off. He returned a slight smile, saying " You're welcome, N/n. "   I swear I saw him blushing but brushed the feeling off and ate.
- -
Timeskip
- -
I was wearing formal clothing,, which was a female tux,, as I entered what I assumed was the place where the meeting was held. I gripped my necklace tightly as Britain led me into a small room to wait. I looked around. It had a stove with a kettle, a coffee machine, and that machine for water and cups.  I filled a cup with cold water, slowly drinking it.     " Y/n, can you come out now? ", Canada asked from the other side of the door. ' Cute.. ', I swear I heard Prim murmur that as we exited the room. I stood in front of everyone, visibly uncomfortable, as Britain was talking about their plans to help others trust me more and stuff. " --After tomorrow, she'll be leaving Germany's house to live with.. ", He stopped to think about it.

" What about Russia? ", A voice called from the crowd. It was America, " He went back to his own house, so~ ".  I chuckled as Russia began to yell at America. I wonder what Prim would say to this.  " Prim? ", I murmured, looking around for her.  I panicked, checking all my pockets. I swear I had the necklace just now!

" Are you okay, Y/ n? ", Britain asked, putting a hand on my shoulder. I felt tears streaming down my face. " I-I'm feeling dizzy,, I just need to get some water, I'll be back.. ", I said, returning to the small room. It wasn't in here.  " Prim, where are you, dammit? ", I asked, scanning the room.  ' The necklace was stolen.. ', I heard her soft voice say.  I froze, looking around. " So, can I still see your,, you know, your less physical form? ".  " No. "
' Shit. ', I thought, walking around the room.  " Did you see who took it? ", I asked, getting more water.  ' I only saw. silhouette, but the figure was pretty tall. Body shape is similar, I'd guess it would be USSR, Nazi or Russia. ', Prim said.  I sighed, chugging the water and leaving the room. Everyone was already leaving and Canada was about to knock the door.

" Oh, are you ready? ", Nada asked. I tilted my head, " For what? " I wonder what they did.  " To live with Rus? ,,We agreed you should go there today. "     " Um, no. Is he...? ", I trailed off, looking for USSR or Nazi.  " Waiting? No, he's hanging out with America and company and would leave when you felt like it. ", Canada explained, making some hand gestures as he spoke.    " Okay, good. Can I speak to Nazi and USSR? ", I asked, tugging at his arm.  " They're dead..? "

" Damn it, Prim.. ", I whispered.  " I was just wondering, ehehe, anyways I had this necklace, ", I began to describe it.  " Last I had it in there, I think, but now it's gone.  " Oh, you mean this? ", Nada asked, holding it up.  " Russia stole it because it belonged 'someone close', but he won't say who. ", He explained.  " Someone close, huh? The only special someone in his life I see is his love for alcohol. ", I said, rolling my eyes.  Canada actually laughed at that, " Wow.. Okay. Here, and hide it from him before he starts asking questions. And he's kinda scary when he's serious. Even dad pissed himself when Rus got pissed. ".      I smiled, taking the necklace and putting it around my neck, " Thanks. ", I hugged Canada.

We pulled away, and I looked at Prim, she looked sad. ' I want to hug him.. ', She said, pouting, ' But I can't. ..Unless? '. I knew what she was hinting at, and gave Canada the necklace, " Put this on for a bit it's pretty cool. ".   He denied until I gave him puppy dog eyes. He put it on then his eyes were wide. Was he... crying?

" Cal? " , He asked, running to hug what looked like air. I smiled, noticing him smile widely while hugging air. I decided to watch everything.  " I wish you were here right now. If there was a way to bring you back to life without hurting anyone, we'd do it.. You were an amazing friend.. I can never forget you. ", Canada said softly

( coot uwu ', Author-chan thought.
" God dam it, Kiyu , you're supposed to be air-- I mean, Prim! ", Y/n yelled, almost slapping her.)

' There is a way.. ', I heard Prim murmur, ' But it won't be easy. '
" What? I-I'll do anything! ", Canada seemed to be holding her hands.  I didn't know what happened next as I felt weak and everything became black.
. - . - . - .

× chapter end ×
okay yes uh i said should be sorting my life out but then i remembered i didn't have one anyway so have this chapter. haha.

also,, i don't know if cal/xari/le me haha was dating anyone yet so i decided that would be up to you. i have some good ideas for the story and stuff either way, but i feel like shipping her. but of course i want you to enjoy the story so you decide.

thank you for your support, especially Norw3gian_Viking! i feel more confident about my stories when you comment on it, and would love to improve. any criticism would be accepted but only in my inbox. if you're like, ' improve this, that asap ', then i'll ignore and/or block you. please be easy with me as i get confused easily.

thanks for reading this of you did! <3
words total ; 1 , 2 5 3