CHAPTER ~2~ (Like A Little Baby~)

***

Still Encre's pov

it putted its mouth in my index finger and started sucking, it felt like a hungry baby " Awww~ you are hungry, but what does a bat eat?.... Hmmm maybe I can get you some food from th- owww!!! "
I pulled my finger from its mouth quickly, it was bleeding I was scared, what if it was really a vampire, but then something I wasn't expecting happened, it was the battle, it started, everyone was screaming and yelling

"EVERY ONE GO YOUR HOUSES IMMEDIATELY THIS IS NOT A TRAINING!!! "

somebody knocked the door hardly, "miss Encre your window was broken, are you okey? "
"Y-Yes I-I am, d-don't worry about m-me, "
"Please open the door then, we need to see if something entered it! "
"Nooooo, I mean I am okay don't worry about me,.... No one will feel my death any way" I said but whispering the last sentence
"What was that?? "
"You can go to your work I will close the window now"
"Alright, as you wish miss Encre"
He left,...
I was at the corner of the room, terrified, what if it was really a vampire, oh my god, a vampire in my house, what will it do to me?

??? Pov

I was walking with my army to the eastern direction, we were following a plan, I went to the gates then transformed into a bat, yeah I can do that, then flew over the gates with my highest speed but then without a warning I got hit on a window with full power that caused me to be unconscious and I fell on the floor, meanwhile I woke up on a... Bed? My vision was kinda blurry "Mes Stars, ça va?"(oh my stars, are you okay?) she said I know that language, it's French luckly I understand her, why is she caring? I started staring at her calmly, not making a move cause if I showed her that I am a vampire, she would kill me or give me to the enemies, well of course I would stop her,although she looks harmless, but then my stomach growled, shit I didn't eat my breakfast and I am already in a battle.
"Oh, tu as faim, To veux manger?" (oh you look hungry, Do you want to eat?)
I react waiting what will be her response, but then her hand got nearer, well I know she wanted to lift me but this feeling of thirst came with out a warning, I was hungry... Sooo hungry so I just putted my mouth on her index finger and started sucking, it was a weird feeling, it was the first time I got this feeling, my fangs started thrusting in her finger strongly
"

Awww Tu as faim, mais que mange la chauve - souris?...Peut - être que je peux vous apporter à manger-oww!!"
(Awww~ you are hungry, but what does bats eat?.... Hmmm maybe I can get you some food from th- oww!!!) She pulled her finger quickly, I saw little tears coming from her eyes, they were rainbowy colored, they were amazing, the door started knocking a little bit loud but I didn't care who are they or what are they saying all I am curious about is what does she thinks now, will she tell them? Welp... I don't think I must stay here... I must leave now or else... So I looked at any Windows, thank goodness there were a wooden one in here, I transformed to my real body and opened the window, as I Released my wings and prepared my self to fly I felt the door is opened, shoot she entered the room...

Encre's POV

Phew...the soldier left, but... What about the bat,I thought, I went to the bedroom but I felt the room a little bit cold, weird I didn't open the windo-"Oh my stars... What is tha-mmmph"I found a v-vampire, I screamed then he ran to me and muffled my mouth quickly and started looking around, I was terrified bit then I stared at his eyes, they were very beautiful, I couldn't let my eyes look away I was amazed, he noticed me staring at him, I blushed a little, then he lifted me (bridal style) while muffling my mouth and got nearer to my neck i was so scared, he started breathing in my neck then he opened up his mouth but I couldn't handle it, I am sensitive in that spot, so I just fainted

??? POV again

She fainted in my arms, I putted her in her bed and covered her with blankets cause she was cold as ice, I kissed her in her forehead and got nearer to the window "Goodnight my love~" I said as I flew away leaving the window closed is that what love feels? Love from the first sight? Heh I don't know what to doooo~

840 Words
*****
Notes: I am trying to increase the number of words, and that's it...
Bye
*****
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ