Chapter 7: Auntie Elsa's story part 1.

Auntie Elsa held my hand. Smudges purred and looked at her. I giggled.

"Are you comfortable?" Auntie Elsa asked.

I nodded. So did Smudges. Mom came and joined us.

"Okay!" Said Auntie Elsa.

Mom stared at her. Then settled.

"This is about a little girl I know," Auntie Elsa began. "She had powers as a child and still does."

I grinned at her.

"You?" I questioned her.

"Hang on," said Auntie Elsa with a laugh.

"Okay, sorry!" I giggled.

"This little girl had a very special little sister." Auntie Elsa continued.

"The little sister would bug her older sister a lot!" Mom added. "She loved playing with her sister and see what she could do."

"Unfortunately, something happened that meant the siblings to be apart for thirteen very long and boring years." Auntie Elsa sighed.

"Oh," I said.

"The older sister had nothing but her parents for company," Auntie Elsa turned to Mom. "She had to wear gloves 24-7. But this girl had one thing, and that was a kind heart. But unfortunately, before she knew it, she felt hatred and when the sisters were back together, there was a bit of friction between them. It was strained at all costs."

"The little sister was a bit upset that they were apart and wanted to make up for a lost time. But then things started to go wrong for the young princess." Mom looked at me. "Plus fate was not how it was meant to end for the two of them."

"The older one ran away when their power was revealed." Auntie Elsa continued. "Leaving an internal winter behind. She made this wonderful world. Plus she made Olaf."

I nodded. "That's cool! How did the older sister decide to return?"

"Good question!" Said Auntie Elsa hugging me. "Let's say that the younger sister went on a quest to find her older sister meeting a man, reindeer and the snowman!"

Mom smiled. "The younger girl was in two minds at that moment of time. She was going to be married to someone she just met!" She shared a look with Auntie Elsa. "But now she met this other man, she was more in love with him."

Auntie Elsa smiled. "They continued their journey until they got to where the older sister was staying. The oldest sister was looking tired and wanted the younger sister to be safe at home. But the younger sister tried and tried to get the oldest sister to come back with her. It got to the point that the oldest sister started to panic!"

"Oh, no!" I said. "What happened next?"

***

A/N:

This will continue.

My god, how did I remember the whole of Frozen 1?

Anyway, how did you like the story and why?

Edited on 13Th March 2024.