Chapter 4

I was almost late for my final cheerleading practice. I quickly dashed into the girl's locker room to get change into my cheerleader attire and run into the indoor sports hall where everyone was gathered.

Luckily they had just gathered. Means i'm not late.

"Ms Grant! I thought you're not coming for practice." Ms Faye, my cheerleading coach said to me.

I greeted her and settled down.

We started with our fifteen minutes warm up and then had a two minute break. That's when some of the girls from my team, who i don't fancy, approached me.

"Hey Chelsea." Jennifer and her other two, Mary and Wendy approached me.

"Hey girls." I said.

"I heard that you broke up with Eric. Right?" Jennifer asked.

Alright. It's not going good...

Anyway, Jennifer is the so called leader of the other two who are Mary and Wendy. She's like the only one who actually talk and the other two just kept quiet and follow everywhere she go. But she's kinda nice, even though she's a bimbo.

"I had to admit that we broke up but it's a long story." I replied.

"Make it short please."

"Eric had an affair." I said.

Then Ms Faye blow the whistle and we start our practice. The practice goes on for three hours. Finally it's five o clock. Time to go home!

"Bye-bye!" I waved to the whole team as all of them head out.

I slowly packed up my things and i saw someone coming in the hall. I looked up to see who's coming in.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked.

"I came here to explain about yesterday." Eric said calmly.

"I don't need explanation. I've seen and heard everything." I said furiously, still packing my things. "And that girl already admit that she's your girl friend. Well, what else do you need to explain? On why you're dating her? Oh pur-lease." I rolled my eyes.

I wear my bag and started to walk away from Eric.

"Chels!" Eric called out.

"Shut up. I don't want to talk to you."

As i walked out of the hall, i bumped into someone and fell, again. Ugh!

"What the-" i said without finishing my sentence and realise that i bumped into Sherman.

"Sorry." Sherman said.

"You again! Ugh!" I get up. "Why did you pushed me?" I folded my arms.

"What? I didn't pushed you. You bumped into me. I don't know where you were looking at either." He said. "Do you have eyes?" He asked sarcastically.

"Argh!" I pushed him off. "Just go away." I stomped off.

<3 <3 <3

I was watching some random movie and eating a tub of vanilla ice-cream. Don't worry, it's a small tub. Then Belle came into the living room.

"Hey Chels!"

"Hey babe."

"Don't you realise anything in school?!" Belle started asking excitedly.

"That Eric and i broke up? Yeah i realise that." I smirk.

Even though i was hurt.

"No! Not that one!" She said. "The other one!" She said again excitedly.