Chapter3|Hes Back...Again..

•Ryan's POV•
It is the next day and I headed downstairs and saw the police and my...Dad..."Good morning Ryan"The police officer said "Sit down"He said I sat down on the couch "So..Since no one is watching you and your mom is gone according to the law you have to stay with a adult so we decided to let your dad out of jail"The officer Explained "NO HE IS TERRIBLE AND HE ABUSED ME!"I yelled "I'm sorry Ryan it's the law"they said "I DONT CARE ABOUT SOME LAW!"I yelled then there was silence "Alright...We can do one thing"The officer said "If you can find a roommate your age you can live without him"He explained "Okay..." I said "Bye Ryan"The officer said bringing my dad with him I went upstairs and texted Tina.
___________________
Cutie:Hey Tina
Teakettle:Hi cutie
Cutie:wyd?
Teakettle:Playing G&G with Tony why?
Cutie:I was wondering if you wanna be my roommate?
Teakettle:Yes!
Teakettle:We need to convince my dad first
Cutie:ok
Teakettle:Cya cutie❤️
_________________
I'm just gonna wait then few minutes later I hear the doorbell "Coming!" I called then headed downstairs and opened the door and saw...."Elise and Erick?!"I yelled "Let us in dumbo"Erick said I let them in "Where were you guys?"I asked "We can't talk about it right now"Elise said "We have to go back home.."Erick said "In Pennsylvania.."Elise continued "Why?"I asked "We are...Vampires"Elise explained "WHAT?!"I yelled "SHHH"Erick hushed me "Why you guys didn't tell me.."I said "Because of our past.."Erick said "We have to go"Elise said "Oh...Goodbye"I said "We will call you later"Erick said "See Cya Ryan Teakwood"Elise said "Cya"I said then they left.

"Kyle will miss you guys a lot"

Stay tuned ladies and gentlemen

Sorry it took so long-