Introduction

Maggie is my name and hunting is my game. i have hunted for as long as i can remember. i was about 3 when it all happened, and being a girl didn't help me in life with the family i had. there dead well at least some are to me, and the others are actually dead. I'm probably confusing you so I'll start from the beginning. *FLASH BLACK*

i was three years old with my brothers sam (6 months old) and Dean ( 4 year old ) "come on dean let's say good night to maggie and sammy " said mary winchester "ok mommy" said little dean dean goes over and on his tippy toes kisses sam on the forehead and says good night then goes over to maggie who is in her tiny bed and kisses her on the forehead to and says good night and while dean was saying good night mary was saying good night to sam then maggie then John comes in and says "hey kiddo "  "daddy" said dean John swings dean around a little bit then ask dean "do u think sammy or maggie is ready to throw the football" "no silly sammy to young and maggies a girl" said dean "just because she's a girl doesn't mean she can't handle herself "said John

"Alright you two dean come on honey let's get u to bed" said mary "ok mommy good night daddy I love you " said dean "I love you to dean" said John  * many hours later everyone is asleep* *baby monitor goes off* "John the kids it's your turn to check on them...john?" Seeing that John isn't in bed she goes and checks on the kids she sees a man john's height holding sam and being half asleep she thinks it's John so she asks "is he hungry" the mystery man just says "shhh" so she backs off and was going to go back to bed but hears static so she investigates it's the tv so she turns it off and realizes that a man is on her couch that man is her husband so who was that man holding her baby it clicks in her brain so she runs up the stairs into the nursery and screams while the mystery man is holding her maggie then she is thrown into the wall and up the ceiling  meanwhile John on the couch hears Mary's scream and is scared of what might happened so he runs to help but finds a nursery about  just how it should be with two kids awake  just when he is about to go down stairs a red drop goes on Sams forehead then on john's hand he looks up at the ceiling and sees the most horrific thing a husband could ever see his wife on the ceiling a slash on her stomach then she turns to flames he screams "noooooooo mary nooo" but then by the sound of crys he relised that he isn't alone so he takes action take the two kids outside the room dean is awake now "daddy what's going on" "dean take your sister and brother outside NOW FAST RUN" commands john dean runs like his life depends on it then John tries to get mary back but sees it can't be done so he runs outside the house grabs the kids and runs to the other side of the street while their beautiful house is set aflame after a while firetruck came and took out the fire while the kids were on the hood of an Classic 1967 Chevrolet Impala they didn't have much of an idea of what was going on then because they were so young but from this point on their lifes would never be the same again.

*How did you guys like it. the first chapter will be coming up soon comment your thoughts *