Party Time

Resea's POV

Since, my party is gonna be the most talked about at school."Resea !!!!" "Man why does somebody always have to interupt me ugh" "look I was just trying to ask you something" Ray Ray ,said. "Oh it's you lol sorry boo I didn't mean to be rude you know how I am." Resea , said. " It's cool but I heard we having a party tonight." "Is it true?" Ray Ray ,said. " It's only true if your willing to help me get it together" Resea,said. " Only for my baby of course !" Ray Ray,said. " Thanks Hun so that means so much ... Here the To do list let me now when your done😏 smooches💋💋 lol" Resea,said.

RayRay's POV

Oh no she didn't , she so dusty sometimes man I don't know but I still love her though smh.I'm gonna see if the guys can help me later on though. This party gonna be bout fly as fudge .

Daniel's POV

So, since I heard a buzz around school. That, apparently Resea is having a huge party this Saturday. But, I still need to think about where I'm Destiny on our first official date. I, think I'm more excited than Destiny is even though it might sound crazy but I don't want anything bad to happen. It,would be messed up but knowing Des she's gonna laugh it off . *gets a text message*

Ray -> I need help fixing up the party need ideas PEOPLE!!!!!

TheJSG-> Yo, why do you always put yourself in these situations. Plus, I thought Resea was having the party not you lol.

Ray-> smh man First, shut up second chill bruh I wanted to help my girl . Since I'm not keeping secrets .

TheJSG-> Mann now don't start I told you she doesn't need to know anyway so do bring it up GOT IT !!! Or I won't help you at all you lil ninja.

Ray-> whatever just don't do nothing else stupid and promise you'll Mann ..

TheJSG-> Fine, and bet I won't NOW LOL

Out man✌😏😎

Cannot believe Ray just tried my life .I need to remember to never tell him anything. Even though I stopped messing with this new chick. What's her name ?? Uhh Egypt I think all I know is if Destiny fine's out she will kill me. I'll tell just not right now isn't the best time anyways she might not even be at the party. I'm just gonna enjoy myself with Destiny and just keep cool .

Destiny POV

So, I'm walking to 7th period and I see this crowd of people. It's crazy when people want to be somebody's friend all the time even if they are new and clueless to anything around them smh. I wonder where Dig is I haven't seen him since this morning. Last, time we were talking bout the date but I ain't got no worries * lil Wayne voice* since the party is tonight me and Dig will have our date tomorrow. Plus, knowing him he's probably so excited lol . I mean I am too it's just that I don't want to seem like a groupie anyways . I'm just gonna stay cool and do the damn thing hey. " Omg !! Is that the new girl " Prod said. " Apparently, dumbass lol 😋" Destiny said. "Ha ha real funny, really is that the Egypt girl everybody was talking about?" Prod said. " yeah that her, and Dijah told me that she wanted to join the cheerleading team" Destiny said. "Well , let her besides I really want to get with her she seems to fly if you ask me. Prod said. "Anyway ,I really do not want to know what your plans our to get with her ok, and she doesn't seem like the type to cheer so no" Destiny said. " Don't judge her guh and just let her show you that she is able to do the work" Prod said. "Fine , I guess I might as well go me her then" Destiny said. "We'll good luck." Prod said. I'm gonna need it smh!!😕.

Khadijah's POV

" yea , my sister is the captain of the squad but I'm co captain". I said "oh, ok then I'll see if I'm interested " Egypt said. "Hey you should come to the party tonight , that way you'll meet new people" Dijah said. "We'll that sounds funny I guess , If I have a ride though" Egypt said. "Sis I got your message" Destiny said. "Oh , this is Egypt the girl I was telling you about " Dijah said . "Hi " Egypt said. "It's nice to meet you, I heard your a really great cheerleader, is this true?" Destiny said. "Actually it is , when is tryouts again?" Egypt said. "We'll there next week , hopefully you can impress me by then 😏"Destiny said. "Was that an insult ?" Egypt said. "Okay well um I guess will see you at the party tonight Egypt bye bye now" Dijah said. " yea ok nice twin 😑" Egypt said. "Look why do you always have to start something with new people , she was really nice and you messed it up" Dijah said." Look she seems way too nice ok, plus it's a test and idk if she pasted it yet " Destiny said. " Ok just don't do that at the party " Dijah said. " Fine let's just hurry up and go home so we can get ready for the party ok!!" Destiny said.

Resea's POV

Well it's almost 9:00 and people are just now getting here. Like they didn't get the memo that it started at 8:00 smh black people always late dang. "Ray, our you done yet cause I can't host the party by myself" Resea said . "Just chill I'm coming boo you know I got you and don't do nothing stupid ok" Ray Ray said. Well I guess I'm hosting by myself until then huh wow. Anyways I wonder where Destiny and Dijah are they should be here by now dang.

Daniel's POV

So, I got Destiny and Dijah and Roc up in the Lamborghini . "You know this is one of the biggest parties of the year right" Destiny said."Babe of course we know and plus everybody is gonna be there" Diggy said. * gets a text message*

Ray -> guess who decides to show up at the party ??

The JSG-> ?? Who man lol...

Ray-> oh idk nigga ..... Egypt maybe and she's looking for you 🙊🙈

TheJSG-> your kidding me right , you I told her I was done. And she still doesn't listen at all I cannot believe this at all..😡

Ray -> Just chill and stay with Des no matter what and you might want to tell her tonight or else it's your ass ok.

The JSG-> alright, thanks man .. We almost there so see ya.

Man I really just need to tell Des but I really don't want to hurt her. I guess I should've thought about this before the fact smh. I'm in way to deep."Destiny when we get to Resea's house I need to talk to you ok" Diggy said."Okay , handsome whatever you say" Destiny said

Only if this goes well ill thank god for that but now I can only pray this situation doesn't get any worse😔