Dad

Adams POV
Me and Eric walked to school in complete silence, I kept opening my mouth but I didn't really have anything to say, we hadn't established what was actually happening, I don't even know what we are... I just know I want to be near him.

We got to the front gate near to school and Eric stopped walking, I turned around looking confused "why'd you stop?" Eric walked up to me "what are you going to say to your dad?" I sighed, I knew I would have to face him at some point but I just know he's going to send me back. "I don't know, I can't go back... but he'll find out one way or another so I might as well tell him" Eric touched my arm to comfort me "do you want me to go with you?" I looked down "no I think I should go alone" Eric then nodded in agreement and we walked into the school building.

I walked up to my dads office door and peered through the window seeing him sitting at his desk writing something down, my hand settled on the doorknob as I tried to get the courage to open the door. I finally pushed the door open making direct eye contact with my dad.

Adam: hey dad...
Michael: what the bloody hell.
Adam: I'm back
Michael: how did you get back here?
Adam: I got a friend to help me
Michael: don't be ridiculous Adam, you don't have friends
Adam: I do. You just don't care enough to see them. I'm not going back, you can either accept that or not I don't care, but I'm sick of you being such a dick to me.

I span around and left whilst slamming the door behind me and grinning wildly, I stood up to my dad. I called him a dick. I'm so proud of myself, fuck dad I don't need his approval for anything.

————TIME SKIP————
Eric's POV
I was stood by my locker when this INSANELY hot french guy walked up to me "hey, I'm Rahim" I got a little flustered, I was too busy looking at his eyes "hi... I'm uh, Eric" he smiled widely and held his hand out for me to shake "nice to meet you, your very cute. Would you like to go out sometime?" Okay, this guy was cute but I knew nothing about him "um... I'm sorry I'm sort of... unavailable" Rahim looked down "that's okay, let me know when you're available again" my stomach dropped, what was I doing? Did I just turn down an insanely hot french man for Adam who's not even actually my boyfriend?! I'm insane.

(A/N I know the chapters a lil short BUT more will come soon ALSO I know everyone hates Rahim (me included) but i want to add him in TRUST ME I have a plan)