liam x Goddess!Reader

Another request by the lovely @Killuatheassassin452.

Sorry for it taking so long. Things kept popping up...

~~~

     Liam sat in the library. His favorite book was in his hands as he sat back in the comfortable chair in the corner of the room. He had been sitting there for about an hour now, waiting for his girlfriend's class to be over. "Liam!" Called the voice of an angel. The vampire looked up, smiling when he saw her. There she stood in all of her beauty, the Goddess of death named (Y/N). The two had been dating for three months now and things were going smoothly. They only ever fought once and it was over the silliest thing imaginable. The young Goddess made her way over to her boyfriend, seemingly gliding across the floor.

     "Hello, (Y/N)." Liam said, placing a bookmark in his book and closing it. "How was class?"

     "It was okay. Damien got made at Scott again and started throwing a tantrum." A heavenly sound left her lips as she laughed.

     Liam chuckled. "Sounds like something he'd do." He then stood up, placing his book in his bag before swinging it over his shoulder. "Ready to head home?"

     "Of course!" (Y/N) grabbed his hand and started walking out of the library. Eventually, the two reached the front of the school. (Y/N) swung their arms back and forth, a giggle escaping her lips. "Are you doing anything this weekend?" She asked.

     Liam thought for a moment. "I don't believe so. I'd have to check my calendar and see." He pulled out his phone with his right hand, his left still being held by (Y/N). He opened his phone, going to his calendar. He looked at it for a moment before turning his phone off. "It doesn't look like I have anything. Why do you ask?"

     "I'm going over to my parents' house tomorrow night for dinner." She looked up at him. "I wanted to know if you'd like to come?"

     Liam smiled. "I would love to. After all, it's been a few weeks since I last saw them."

     (Y/N) smiled, squeezing Liam's hand in hers. "I'll pick you up at five?" She asked.

     "Sounds good." The two continued chatting, eventually reaching (Y/N)'s townhouse. "I'll see you tomorrow, my love." Liam gave (Y/N) a kiss on the check, making her blush.

     "Yeah... Yeah I'll see you tomorrow." She stuttered out. Liam watched as the young Goddess entered the building before walking off, heading to his home.

~~~

Sorry for it being short. Lots of stuff going on lately. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!