Information

This is a fanfiction.

The day John Thomas Teller died in 1993 he died at the age of 53 years old. In my story, I will say that he died when he was 46 years old in 1993. Jackson Nathaniel Teller, born in 1979 was at the time 14 years old. Jackson believes that his father died because he crashed his bike into a semi-truck, but he was killed by sabotage ordered by Clay and Gemma.

John Teller was an idealist. He believed that the Sons could walk on another path, without running guns. He was a jaded war veteran, having experienced the evils of the Vietnam War. His war experience and subsequent return home to a hostile and divided country helped shape his views on peace, freedom, and liberty. He became engrossed in the views and writings of anarchism, incorporating these views into his manuscript.

In the series is it stated that John Teller's second son died at the age of 6 in 1990, but in this story, he supposedly died in 1993 at the age of 9, just 1 day after John Tellers accident while his father was at the hospital fighting for his life. Thomas died from a congenital heart defect.

Gemma believes that JT was always going to Belfast because he wanted to get away from Charming. Fortunately, she doesn't know the truth.

The series takes place in 2008.

Thalia Alexandra Trager Teller 1982 -
(She is 26 years old and played by Megan Fox.

Jackson Nathaniel Teller  1979 -  
(He is 29 years old.)

John Thomas Teller  1947- 1993