Chapter 9

Hadley's P.O.V

Oh no, what have I done! He knows, he knows everything. He used me to get information. I thought he loved me but he tricked me, and I fell into his trap, and now... I'm going to pay for it.

Connor's P.O.V *Day after him and Rachel talked*

I decided to ring Hadley when I got up just so I knew she was okay and then I could tell Rachel the good news, but when she answered the phone it wasn't good at all.

"C-Connor?" She stuttered her voice hoarse and weak, was she crying?

"Hadley, what's wrong?" I asked her, leaving the dressing room I was in in case one of the boys disturbed us.

"I-I did something bad Con, a-and everyone's going to hate me for it!" She cried, she was beginning to scare me, "Hades, what did you do? I won't hate you, I want to help you, maybe we could try to fix it?" I tried to reassure her but it just made her cry harder.

"You won't want to even know me after this! just leave it and leave me alone, and don't try to call me anymore!" She screamed, hanging up immediately after.

I tried to ring her once, twice, three times after that but she never answered. What did she do that was so bad?

I went back into the room where Ricky was lounging on the couch playing his DS.

He paused his game and looked over at me, studying my expression that I tried to keep it blank, I didn't want him to worry about anything.

"Everything alright with Hadley?" He asked already knowing it was her I talked to, I told him that Rachel was worried after we finished our call and Ricky had told me to ring her.

"Yeah man, everything's fine, Hadley was at a party just like we thought and she wasn't answering because she fell asleep." I lied, God I hate lying, but I couldn't tell Ricky what Hadley told me, I couldn't.

"Alright." He answered slowly, I began to get afraid that he knew I was lying, "How about you call Trevor or Rachel and tell them the good news?" He suggested.

I nodded, "I was just going to do that actually. thanks." I smiled and walked out of the room again dialling Rachel's number.

UnKnown P.O.V

Finally, I know where she is, its not long till I will start my plan to ruin her life and that pesky boyfriends of hers.

A/N

Hey guys! Apologies if I don't update for a bit it won't be that long hopefully it my wattpad is actually being a beach and keeps getting out of the app.

I also smashed my iPod and the screen is... well... smashed. its literally so depressing to look at xD

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! So, who did you think the mystery person is and who is he talking about and what do you think he's going to do?

If you have any questions leave them in the comments I will write back when I can because I can't actually see the comments at the moment which stinks :/

If you want you question answered badly you could private massage me because I can luckily read and respond to them.

Hopefully I can update soon enough
Byeeeeeee

Rachel out :p