[ 1 ] lilac

"This is useless!" Charlie groans, slamming his hands on the desk table. Everyone in the classroom flickered their gaze towards him, making sure not to stare for too long, for they knew what happened to those he was angry with.

"Calmez-vous, Charlie." the teacher warned. "Crier ne résoudra rien." Charlie had no clue what was being said to him. He didn't understand French. He didn't even want to take French; he was forced. He either took up a language or he was shipped off to live with his mother. Charlie's father knew exactly what he wanted for his son - to go to college. College's looked for this kind of stuff; Charlie knew that, he just didn't care. Charlie already knew Spanish and French was the only other option. 

Thus, here he sits. Failing.

Just as Charlie responded with an eye roll, followed by a loud grunt, the classroom door opened, the door making tinny squeaking noise. The girl at the door merely glanced up at where the hinges connected with the wall before turning back to the class. "Euh, bonjour," she mumbled, looking for the teacher. She made her way over to the front desk, eyeing the floor like it was the prettiest thing she'd ever seen.

While she chatted with the teacher for a couple of minutes, Charlie takes his time sizing up the new girl. She wasn't like the other students. She was in her own clothes, he could tell. She wore a dark Nirvana crop top, dark-purple-almost-black high-waisted shorts, and a cream cardigan, her black vans topping it all off. She looked hot

Charlie loved the way her light brown hair cascaded down her back in light waves, ending right above her butt. He loved the way when she moved from foot to foot, uncomfortably, her butt had a slight jiggle to it - thank the Lord, she was doing it throughout the whole five minutes she stood in front, talking with his French teacher. 

At last, Ms. Huff sent one last small smile to the girl standing in front of her before coming out from behind her desk and calling for the students attention. "Les étudiants, comme vous le savez , nous avons décidé de lancer un tutorat après l'école Club - Eh bien, si vous voulez l'appeler un club." Ms. Huff began. "Ce week-end je décidé il y en avait dans ma classe, qui fait vraiment besoin d'aide pour cette classe et a décidé d'ajouter le sujet. Je sais que l'un de vos parents vous déjà signé - ne pas citer de noms - d'autres sont dans le processus .Si vous recevez une lettre plus tard au cours de la journée d'école , vous êtes dans . " She paused. "Ce est le tuteur ." The petite teacher gestured towards the unknown girl beside her. 

"Je suis Lilas ."

Lilac's voice was silky and smooth; Charlie knew she would be the death of him. Or, rather, is reputation. He was sweet, considerate, generous, but he was a player. He was a rather confusing human being; nice one minute, unbeliveably rude the next. But everyone fell for him, and who could blame them?

"When my mom asked me to come help her friend, I didn't realize it'd bring me back to high school," she laughed. Lilac decided that, since some students needed help in the subject, she'd just speak English. "Actually kind of hoping of never having to come back her, V." She flashed an award winning smile at Ms. Huff.

Vanessa Huff rolled her eyes. She remarks, "Yes, well, seeing as you come from France, I decided it'd be nice to have you help out a dear old friend." The class gaped at their teacher. She never spoke English. Hell, at the beginning of the year, she swore to never speak English in her classroom. 

"Pleasure to have you!" a kid in the back called at Lilac.

"Le plaisir est pour moi ."

--

if u don't know what any of that means
u should probably find out
bc i'm too lazy to tell u myself