Chapter VII

Lucy's P.O.V

I was rudely awakened when I felt a cloth against my mouth and a hand on my throat choking me. I jumped up from laxus' lap and kicked whoever it was behind me. I hit a man from the sound of the grunt. Suddenly I'm stabbed from behind I sei get around and hold a scream as I see 3 other men. I kick laxus' leg to wake him up for help. "Laxus!!" I scream as they get a hold of me. The cloth is put around my face. I send a massive spark of lightning at bixlow, waking him up. "Mm!! Mm!!" I scream but everything's muffled out. I kick the guy holding me and the cloth falls. I'm dizzy and black spits are appearing in my vision. "Bixlow!!! Help meee!! Wake laxus!!" I scream as I'm stabbed again. "AHH!" I scream in pain. Laxus' eyes snap open. The cloth is replaced around my mouth and they repeatedly stab me. Tears flow down my face. "Lucy!!" Laxus screams. The man holding me teleports to a warehouse. The man nears me with a sword and stabs my stomach all the way through and the sword pierces the ground. He walks away. I uses my mermaids portal. It fails. "A-Aquarius." I gasp. She appears. "Lulu!" She screams "shhhh!!!" I hush her she nods and quiets down. "Go get laxus and teleport him to me. My magics failing. Hurry!" I whisper. She nods and disappears. A few hours later the man returns with a whip and another sword. He stand me like last time but on the shoulder. I lay on the ground profusely bleeding. He begins to whip me. I make no eye contact and no movements or screams. He ties me up hanging from the ceiling and floor by my wrists and ankles. He begins to whip me again. He throws both swords into one of my side to pin me down to the wall behind me. He leaves after that. This repeated for 3 months before laxus and Aquarius appear. By this time I couldn't even lift my eyes open any further then they were. I through my black spotted vision and see a tuft of blue crying and a tuft of lightning yellow running to me. Soon I feel myself being lowered into their arms. I look closer and notice it's laxus. "La...xu..s.." I utter out hoarsely. "I'm sorry lucy...I couldn't get to you sooner...I'm so sorry.." he says crying. I manage to raise my hand just an inch or two and he takes my hand in his. "It..s..no..t...yo..ur...fa..ult..I..lo..ve..you.." I gasp out. He nods and Aquarius teleports us to the guild. Once we arrived in the guild everyone screamed my name. I heard gildarts above them all. He comes running up to us. "Laxus! Where was she?!" He asks panicking. "She was in the mystic forest being held by a man we don't know. She was tied up by her wrists with 2 swords in her and whip marks everywhere." Laxus says "lucy..." he mutters. I couldn't take it anymore. I take a deep unnoticeable breath and glow a green-blue. I close my eyes and heal myself. Once I was halfway done I feel Wendy helping me. Soon enough I had no injuries. I was still exhausted though and I couldn't move."laxus..can you. .take me to..my apartment.." I whisper out. He nods and takes me home. He tucks me in and falls asleep on the couch. I soon follow his footsteps into sleep, but my dreams wont be as enjoyable as his may be.