Prologue

Freeze

Time was freezing.

I was freezing.

It all happened so fast that I couldn't even concentrate my mind on what was happening. I was on the car with my sister going to our concert and a sudden car bumped into the limo we were riding. My visions were blurred due to the fact that I was slowly dying. The car was thrown to the side stumbling out of the road which happens to be a cliff. The car was falling and I was waiting for us to crash but it never did. Instead, the car was hanging holding on to a branch for support.

Death.

This is Death. It was the only thing on my mind. Death was what I feared the most. Its the thing that keeps me awake every night. You see, I was popular. A famous young singer as well as my sister. I have always wanted to enjoy my life being famous and all but death had to ruin it for me. I also feared oblivion who is also death's partner in crime. My sister always quote," Do not fear oblivion even if many people remembers us after our death but after their death and also the other people they have told about our history no one from the new generation knows us only the ones who have seen us. That's what Augustus feared. You should know to enjoy the peaceful life you wanted to be and do not fear about the others forgetting or badmouthing about you because they don't know you."