Chapter One

Chapter 1

"Dad, Michael's being an ass again!" I whined as I sent a glared at my jerk of a brother who had yanked out my earphones.

"Thank you Michael for saving your sister from permanent hearing damage." Dad grinned as he looked at us through the rear view mirror.

"Totally feeling the love," I replied sarcastically and stuck my tongue out at Michael.

"Oh c'mon, you love me!" Michael said with a smirk.

"Yeah, enough to kill you in your sleep," I smiled sweetly.

"Kids, play nice." Dad said from the driver's seat.

Michael did a 'halo' sign above his head.

Mom glanced at dad and stated dryly, "Our kids with your genes."

"We made them together." Dad said and wriggled his eyebrows. Mom just blushed.

"Ew! Gross! R-rated!" I screamed out loud and covered my ears.

"Kids in the car! You're making me horny!" Michael yelled out, suppressing a smirk.

I smacked Michael behind the head.

"What?! It's true! We don't need the extra sexual education!" A wide smirk then formed on his lips. "Plus, I'm highly experienced at this."

"Oh my God! Mom! Do something!" I shrieked.

Mom blushed and said, "Your dad's a monster in bed."

"You know you love it." Dad smirked.

"Oh my God! This family has issues!" I groaned.

"That includes you." Mom stated with a grin.

"We're here!" Michael yelled out suddenly and swatted his hand on my face.

"Oops." Michael said with a cheeky grin.

"This means war!" I yelled out, gave a war cry, and threw myself on my brother, fist flying everywhere as he blocked his face.

"No! Not my beautiful face!" Michael screamed out, smirking.

"You ass-"

I was cut off with the door opening and both of us tumbled out. I ended up lying on top of Michael and we continued wrestling.

Someone cleared their throat and our screaming died down immediately as we looked up, only to meet the eyes of an elderly woman who had a stern fixed glare plastered on her face especially towards me.

Oh joy!

"Hey grandma!" Michael said from under me, smiling.

Her stern look completely changed to one of complete adoration and love as she answered, "Hello Michael dear."

I made a sour face at Michael and he muffled his laughter.

"Sup' grandma." I said with my wonderful attitude.

Her expression changed back to the previous expression as she answered, "Mia, get off your brother. You are acting very unladylike."

Same old grandma. I guess some things never change.

I scowled at her mood change, stood up and accidentally stepped on Michael's abdomen.

"Oops," I sent a hidden smirk as Michael groaned.

"Mia," dad called out, "Michael! Come help with the bags!"

Phew, save from the wrath of grandma, whom I swear was glaring daggers at me.