Part 8 (Another King In My Castle)

Marqus P.O.V:
I came home from a hard days works well technically hectic, and fun day's work. I had two In store CD signings one on 15th and one all the way across town. But I love connecting with my fans......I don't know what I'd do without them . I just can't wait to tell my baby about it. This crazy girl that was a fan tried to jump on me and kiss me. My bodyguard handled her doe. I'm sure that would make her laugh or smile. I haven't seen her luminous smile since...........since that whole thing with Diggy. I want her to know I love her still and I just don't want anybody trying to push up on what's mines..... I came in the house today and she was sitting on the couch with her phone laughing her ass off I'm talking tears and all I wanna know what the hell is was so damn funny.

Marqus: Babe what you laughin so hard about...
Y/N: Oh nothin babe just something that Diggy sent to me

My face instantly turned from a slight grin to an unsatisfied snarl of the sort I got up from my current sitting position beside her and was going to head somewhere else until she grabbed my arm.

Y/N: Wait baby what's wrong ?
Marqus: Didn't I say I don't want you talking to that nigga
Y/N: Baby why you trippin it's just a harmless pic look (shows him her phone)
Marqus : yeah a harmless pic today a dick pic tomorrow
Y/N: why you gotta think like that ?
Marqus: Cause I'm a man baby, the same way I think is the is the same way he thinks and we all think no different when it comes to women and we don't give a damn about whether they got men already or not.
Y/N: Baby Diggy is my friend okay my FREIND! he's not interested in me in any form or fashion.
Marqus: I couldn't tell by the way he looked at you......

And a thick tension-heavy silence fell across the room as you looked at him in shock and anger while he looked back at you in complete silence.....

Marqus: Look I just.....
Y/N: (Slaps him)
Marqus: (holding his face) what the fuck Y/N
Y/N: All them bitches you meet on tour that look at you the same way
Marqus: But do I be on the phone wit them bitches laughin and gigglin at shit they sent me no.
Y/N:Whatever

Your cell phone begins to ring and you see that it's Diggy you looked back at Marqus and saw that he was walking angrily toward you and your cell phone you tried to fend him off from your phone
Y/N:( Moving your phone out of his reach)  Marqus what are you doing
Marqus: Gimme yo damn phone.
Y/N: (gives him his phone)
Marqus: Hello! Nigga don't call my girl phone no goddamn more you got that ?
Diggy: Wait what who is this ?
Marqus: NIGGA YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK THIS IS.......DON'T CALL MY GIRL PHONE FUCKIN MORE.SHE AIN'T FEELIN YOU SHE DON'T WANNA BE WIT YOU IT'S NOT HAPPENIN. LOOSE HER FUCKIN NUMBER!!!! (hangs up)
Y/N: Marqus what the hell !?
Marqus: I don't want you talking to him anymore you got that !?
Y/N: You Insecure Bastard !!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!
Marqus: Man whatever (snatches his coat off the seat and walks to the door)
Y/N: (chasing behind him) wait Marqus don't-.......?
(Door slams)
Y/N: Leave......(cries)

Y/N POV

I just don't understand why he is so mad at me for talking to Diggy. It's not like he's always around here for me to talk to him.............And I swear on my dead grandmothers grave me and Diggy don't do anything. The fact that he doesn't trust me but goes out galavanting with all those super models and actresses is super upsetting. It's blood boiling at times it makes me hate him. What a fuckin' hypocrite ...........

Is all Fair in love and war?
~Makayla & Jasmine