Chapter 3 we come from the future (Rewritten)

Recap...

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER, IM GONNA KILL YOU, YOU SENT US BLACK IN TIME TO 1995" she yelled and slapped James pretty hard round the face it was pretty funny to watch my brother get slapped by my cousin.

End of recap....

Lily pov

Sirius then lowered his wand and motioned us to the kitchen where we saw professor dumbedore , severus snape.

minerva mcgonagall,Nymphadora tonks , molly weasley, Arthur weasley, the twins, bill weasley, mad eye moody, young dad and young mum, aunt hermione and uncle Ron. 

I think this was an order meeting and we must be in Dad's fifth year.

"Ok then children i would like you to introduce yourselfse to everyone like your name age house parents" said Dumbledore

"Wocher! I'll go first since I'm the oldest, my name is Teddy lupin, I'm 22 , was a Hufflepuff yes! Screamed tonks - im now an aurora my parents wer-are Remus Lupin and Nymphadora lupin nee tonks"

Teddy said everyone was shocked but not as shocked as his parents were.

They soon snapped out of it,by remus saying "y-you mean your mine" and Tonks screaming "YES I MARRY REMUS!!" Happily and rushing to hug remus, who was still in shock.

Teddy nodded and tonks pulled them both into a huge hug tears streaming down her face, both men quickly hugged the crying woman back.

The family had their first hug, Teddy must be overcome with joy!

After a few minutes they pulled back and i held Teddy's hand he smiled down at me.

"are you a werewolf" remus asked the dreaded question. Teddy shook his head.

"no im not but I do get a bit pissed off near the full moon- yeah right a bit more than pissed"

i could hear James whisper and yelping after teddy smacking him on the head

"instead im a Metamorphmagus like mum" he said after being interuppted by James.

As he said this he changed his hair colour to all the different colours of the rainbow before going back to his usual turquoise colour.

Tonks screamed again at this peice of information and Changed her hair to the same colour.

Victoire then went next

"I'll go next then, I'm Victoire weasley, I'm 20 and was inRavenclaw, now working with teddy as an aurora,my parent's are Bill weasley and Fleur Delacloure, I'm the oldest of three siblings my sister Dominique Weasley is 15, and my younger brother Louis Weasley is 13"

She said and stepped back and held Teddy's other hand.

Uncle bill was shocked and blushing alot at knowing that he has not one but three children with Fleur of all people, everyone was shocked before uncle Ron asked something

"Wait So who are you two" He said asking Rose and Hugo

To be continued...

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter

Word count : 440

(Rewritten) on 6th April 2021

Word count : 483