Demons Suck (Cordy's POV)

Summary: Set in S6E15 "Hell's Bells." Anya gets hurt by a demon. Can Cordy save her life? Read to find out.

A/N: This story is based off from a dream I had once upon a time.

It's a dark night in Sunnydale, California as I walk towards Fellings church where Xander and Anya will be getting married.

Xander set an invitation to me. It's not the best weather, as I do. I don't know if it's the snowy weather, but things don't feel right.

Suddenly, it hits me as strong as ever; a vision. I scream in pain, as images come to me. I lean against the church, eyes closed, fingers to my temples. I see a demon with a dagger. Then there's Anya being stabbed by him. Then he's gone and she's on the floor dying.

When the vision ends, I go inside in search of her. If she can die, that means she's human. I wouldn't know, because I've been out of touch. I'd run inside, but I don't want to cause any alarm.

By the time I find her in a dressing room, the demon is standing over her. I close the door and take out my sword. The demon strides over to me and growls before we face one another and I soon kill him.

I rush towards and kneel down at her side. I set my sword down.

"Cordelia?" she whispers.

"Xander invited me to the wedding. Now hang on," I tell her.

I pull the dagger out of her lower stomach and set it down on the floor. I then apply pressure to her wound with my jacket.

"Hang in there. Stay with me, Anya."

Soon, I have her taken care of and I get to watch them get married.