Chapter Thirty-Five

Horror and Emilio walked down the hallway, heading towards English class with Mr. Alter. "Mi padre acted like this school was way bigger, mucho más grande" Emilio told Horror. Horror nodded, " Yeah, well, this is a rather new school compared to the others near by" Horror told him nonchalantly.

Horror then smiled, "I have English with both Paperjam and Dust, You have to meet them" Horror exclaimed. Emilio smiled, "They're both in our homeroom, Correcto?" Emilio asked, Making Horror nod enthusiastically. "Paperjam has this jock-bully look, but he couldn't hurt a fly" Horror continued, "And Dust, he has this loner, 'don't mess with me look', but he's cool" Horror rambled. Emilio silently laughed, "Realmente? they sound great"  Emilio replied, entering the English classroom.

Horror practically jumped over to Dust and Paperjam, who were sitting at the back of class. Emilio slowly followed after him, rather hesitantly. Emilio sat next to Horror, gaining the attention of Paperjam and Dust, "you're the new kid" Paperjam asked (rather rudely). Emilio gave Paperjam a small glare, already disliking him, " Sí, i'm the 'new' kid" Emilio replied.

Dust, sensing the tension, quickly spoke up, "you speak Spanish? cool!" Dust said, "What's your name anyway?" He asked. Emilio smiled, "Mi name is Emilio, you're... Dust?" Emilio replied, glancing over to Horror. Dust nodded happily, giving Emilio a small smile. 

Emilio and Paperjam didn't get along, as Horror soon found out. They were, for one, completely different. Paperjam was loud, Emilio was quiet, Paperjam was cocky, Emilio was uncertain, He could go on. For the whole lesson, they were both absolutely horrid (maybe that's a bit over the top) to each other. 

Horror didn't understand why they didn't like each other. The only reason he could come up with was that their personalities clashed. Emilio, as he found out recently, was very Emotional and sensitive, while Paperjam, was loud and blunt. They seemed to disagree with a lot of things, and Horror could confidently say they were polar opposites. 

Horror didn't understand why Paperjam said what he said when he first met Emilio. Emilio, although he seemed a tad bit agitated, wasn't bothered by what was said. It wasn't until Paperjam carried on with the rude remarks and sly glances that Emilio got angry, and fought back. 

The bell went off, telling them to go to the next period. Horror walked over to Dust, pulling on his bag, "Hey, Dust" Horror spoke. Dust turned around, "what? i'm going to be late" Dust said impatiently. Horror smiled, "You have the next period with PJ, right?" Horror asked, gaining a nod, "Great, can you ask him why he acted like that? with Emilio I mean" Horror asked him. Dust sighed, "yeah, I'm kind of curious about that too" Dust replied.

Horror skipped over to Emilio, "Look, we have the subject you wanted to go to" Horror said. Emilio perked up, "Cooking? great. Mind taking me there?" Emilio asked. Horror smiled, "nah, it's this way.

A few hours earlier.

Blue was sitting in the staff room. He had another hour until his first class, unlike most teachers, so he was sitting alone. That was, until Nightmare came almost barging into the room, holding two pieces of A4 paper. "Oh! Nightmare! are you okay?" Blue asked, looking at Nightmare worryingly. Nightmare ignored Blue, and sat down next to him. "We have a new transfer student" Nightmare spoke.

Blue looked at him in surprise, muttering something about being told sooner, before replying, "Really? we haven't had one of those in years, have we?" Blue replied, making Nightmare shake his head. "So, who is it?" Blue asked, "uh, maybe you should look for yourself" Nightmare said rather hesitantly, giving Blue the sheet.

Blue grabbed the two pieces of paper, "Emilio By..tt..e" Blue paused, looking at Nightmare with widened eyes, "Nightmare.." He whispered, "...what?" Blue whispered.