35

𝖱𝗈𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗒/𝗋𝗈𝗋𝗈 𝗉𝗈𝗏

I put my shoes on grabbing my phone ready to leave out this house i been in all week. I saw liyah text telling me to hurry up so i got up ran down stairs seeing kay watching the game

"where you bout to go" he looked at me "and i like those shoes ima have to get them" he said making me look down at them, they really was nice twon had got them for me.

"I'm bout to go with my friend liyah for a little." I said hoping he wasn't going to ask anymore questions.

"Awll ight text me if you need anything" he said as i walked out.

I ran to her car getting in the back seat because rico was in the front. "When you run you look like a dumb ass" he said making me roll my eyes

"okay" i said getting comfortable in my seat i'm still not comfortable with them yet, except liyah she real cool.

"Heey girl" liyah said "heyy" i laughed .

***

We pulled up to the mall making me look up from my phone. I got out as rico and liyah walked infront of me holding hands.

When we made it in the mall rico called twon to see where they where at. "Aye bro just meet us at the food court." Rico said as i just followed them towards the food court, witch was closer then i thought.

I looked around and spotted twon all in a girls face, witch ain't do nothing but made me mad ."Unuh girl you tryna beat his ass?" liyah asked

"nope he not my man."

"you always do this but super mad inside you needa stop and put his ass in check!"

She was right i do always do this because he's always in some girls face, and they don't be cute. But the point is he's leading me on then making me feel dumb.

I walked up to the pretzel stand ordering a pretzel. Once i got it i went to go sit at the seat blackyy was sitting at.

"Waddup black ass" i said eating the pretzel. "Get the fuck out my face" he said in a rude way.

"just for being rude ian moving" i laughed as he got up and walked to a different table

i liked getting on his nerves because he was so rude he seems like he's going through a lot why not put him through more

sike nah i'm just playing

"Damn can't say waddup are nothing." I heard twon say making me roll my eyes. "Hey twin fuck you want?"

"Damn what's ya attitude?" he asked making me look at him like he was dumb.

"Go back over there and be in that hoes face" i laughed "let me guess you bought her some shoes too"

"Girl quit playing" he sat next to me as i looked up and saw blacky staring. "I know you missed me."

He really playing the fuck outta crazy if he think ima let him play me like ah dummy, I already got played once can't get played again.

"See you be playing im bout to go get a slushy you want one?" He asked getting up "yessir" i said "blue one."

As he got up i saw liyah walk my way "girl i'm bout to fight." She said dead serious, i wonder why. "What happened?"

"So this girl been looking me up in down the whole time since we got here, She look mad familiar" she rolled her eyes. "So her and her friends going to walk up to me, And knowing me ian scared of any bitch nor her friends so she gon say sum 'ain't you rico bitch.'"

"Unuh no she didn't say bitch" twon said coming back with the slushys. "Carry on" he sat down looking at her.

"Anyways so i say "yea why" she gon roll her eyes and walk away, Like i wanted to pull her by that nasty ass sew in right der."

"Girl you should of" twon said making me mad. "Shut the fuck up" i rolled my eyes.

"Why the hell she so mad" he looked at liyah. "That's my Q byeee" she walked back over there to rico.

"I'm bout to leave yo mad ass alone" he said drinking from his slushy

"Please do"

i swear to god if he do ima beat his ass.

"a
"Aye bro you coming to that party tonight" rico asked sitting down .

"Only if roro go" he said as they looked at me .

"You can go i'm not going" i said because i know killa was not gon let me go .

"Come on you stay in that house i'm surprised you even came here" rico said .

"I'm not going end of decision" i said drinking my slushy .

"The fuck i look like" i heard liyah yell.

"Mann" rico got up and ran over there .

I got up walking over there just in case these bitches don't fight fair seeing liyah getting in the girls face. "And bitch one thing i'll never do is be scared of you" she said as she threw the first punch.

They started fighting while everyone watched surrounding them

"BEAT HER AS-"

BOOM BOOM !

everyone ran i looked up seeing twon shooting back

the fuck kinda movie shit is this

———————————————————-
heey y'all !!

should i wright like this more often ?

(y'all the whole time i thought i posted this chapter mb 🥱)