Entry Twelve: Into the Woods

I haven't forgotten about my pillow book!

It's just that I haven't had any ideas lately.  I've been working on "She's Golden" so much - that's my baby.  So yeah.

But after "She's Golden" is done, I want to go back to what you guys love me doing most - writing a naughty story very erotic in nature.

About a succubus - because there's nothing more erotic than a succubus.

A succubus who refuses to be the toy of an all-powerful demon.

The human man who has caught the eye of the maiden and has no idea of what he's in for.

I imagine the human male and the succubus share history - a raunchy, sweaty, passionate history, a hell of a one-night stand.  He is special because he encountered a succubus, and not only did he live, he actually inadvertantly gained some of the succubus' essence.  He's been haunted by her for many years, despite seemingly moving on with his life.

The succubus, despite her voracious sexual appetite, has never forgotten the human.  After all, he stole a part of her, and as a result, she can't ever forget him.  And now that she's gone and pissed off a powerful demon who she refuses to submit to, now's a good time to get it back.  But when she sees the human once more, she is unable to resist him.  He makes her hungry for more than energy, which surprises her, considering succubi only want one thing.

The human male is unable to resist the succubus.  She represents everything he desires in a woman, and when she's near, he can't help but lose his mind.  But can a nice, decent guy truly allow himself to succumb to the dark desires of a demonic mate?  Or will he fight it anyway.

And then there are those of the dark who want to drag her back to hell...

I haven't hashed out the details, but hell, this song will be the unofficial theme song for it regardless.