Death

i have my rope ready or something im ready to die with u know it's time to go u climb on the chair then you just jump off then boom your gone u can't be seen anymore but your lifeless body hanging there YOU go where the rest go for being Emo hell with the devil for cutting for commiting suicide you know your ganna burn in hell with the other for listening to devil worshipper music i'm your gone just like that but you realize that your in heaven with god winter has come upon us your parents know that your in the lords warm arms but your not ur in the dark side with satin he has you chained to a tree with fire around you. you scream "HELP" no one can hear you you cry until you run out of tears but you start bleeding tears you start fading away slowly eachday you can't help think everybody but your family is worrying about you but they don't even give two shits about your death and think she did'nt even matter but she was dead wait thank god we got her off our back you scream and shout but nobody can hear you cry for help or anything so you give up but then you see the devil coming straight towards you. You say no get away from me but he just keeps prancing around you and smiling you start to cry then he finally grabs you and unchains you. You follow him to his lair you see your friends you cry and try to run but your stuck right in this very postion. Then your heart drops you see your one and only boyfriend being pulled into the fire you scream until your voice cracks you drop to your knees and just break down satin laughs at you u get up and just look at him until you get the nerve to grab his keys and say fuck off you can't do anything you then you jump into the fire then bam you see every sinner you see jake but he's too far away so you go under swim to him he smiles at you. You say were finally together he laughs but you frown he says what you say nothing i just wanted you to live see everything you wanted.He said i wnated to see you a tear flows down your face he wipes it away then you pull him along with you and go back up to the lair you see the devil laughing while whipping your friends you scream no but cassie and them are already bleeding you cry they look at you and say it's okay and i love you guys.