Alex's Information

Full Name: Prince Alexander McCloud Madian Aran

Nickname: Alex (everyone calls him that)

Gender: Male

Race: Brown Fox

Age: 22

Related To: Queen Angel McCloud Madain Aran, King Fox McCloud, Samus Aran, Alexander Madain (Angel's Father), Faith McCloud, Candice McCloud, and Arctic McCloud.

Parents: King Fox McCloud (Dad) & Queen Angel McCloud Madain Aran (Mom)

Sisters: Princess Faith McCloud Madain Aran, Princess Candice McCloud Madain Aran, & Arctic McCloud Madain Aran.

Home Place/Location: Angel Kingdom (Close to Heaven)

Fur Color: Light Browninsh (full fur color)/caramel (mixed with light brown) ,white (tip tail and body chest) ,dark brown (2 big dark brown spots on each side of shoulder and dark brown fur around his chin ) (beird)

Eye Color: Blue (but sometimes it changes to green)

Height: 6'2

Wears: Shirtless, long blue jeans or sometimes short men jeans.

Weapons: Regular Hammer, Hand-to Hand Combat.

Likes To: Boxe, cut down pine trees in the forest independent, work out, listening to relaxing music like jazz, karate (sometimes), and his mother

Dislikes: Threat people, demons, racist jokes, bad people, crazy people, bad words, loud music, flirty females, black color, and dark magic

Personality: Brave,well mannered, likes to make peoples day by making them laugh, over protective brother, outgoing midnights, quiet type, understandible, a wise one, shy around a female he likes

Alex is well mannered prince from Angel Kingdom, he brings happiness to the kingdom all the time by dancing of the sound of nature. His father, Fox McCloud wants him to be part of his team group named "Starfox"

which he pretty much accept his father's offer.

He owes a red legit motorcycle with a starfox symbol on the front top side of it color white. He sometimes visits Smash Bros. Mansion

Alex is a very over protective brother to both of his sisters named "Faith & Candice".

Alex doesn't have any feeling for a female yet, but he is looking foward to meet a girl of his kind someday. Alex likes to spend time outside on top of his house and look up at the living stars.

Alex serves his mother's orders when she needs him. He loves to spend time with his mother, Angel.

More information will be written soon...

If you want to borrow this OC, please let me know first!

~Angel