Frosted

For some they prefer hot and for others the prefer cold but what side did I choose? Neither, I chose warmth. I choose the warmth you feel when you're embracing the once you love, the warmth you feel when you're kissing and their breath makes your cheeks turn red, and the kind of warmth you feel when you are just holding hands, fingers entwined ,and gentle squeezes every once in a while.  I chose the warmth of love but what does it matter now?

           Reality hit, My heart is frosted over and the warmth has faded away. Whoever said love lasts forever has made my heart expect to much. Grieving, sadness, and loneliness is the only feelings that I can feel now. There is no more warmth, not even by the fire snuggled up in a blanket that was big enough for two.The seat beside me was empty, my other half was gone. How could things disappear so fast? Why wont time pause so you can at least say goodbye? I'll tell you why, the world, the universe and everything in it is cruel.

       Oh, What has made me into the bitter person i have become you might be asking yourself right now. How come she doesn't give the world a chance see it in a whole different perspective? When you lose everything you ever had, ever wanted would you really want to see the world in a whole new perspective? I will always be remembered as the girl who lost her baby, The girl who thought she was in love at the age of 15? Well both of those things are true. I believed in soul mates and i had trust that love was unexpected and when you had a grasp of it you couldn't let it slip from your fingers. That's where i made my mistake. I let my love slip out of my grasp and now hes gone forever.

        So, Last June i got pregnant with a beautiful baby girl, her name was going to be Delilah Rose. I had a loving boyfriend and father of my child Travis.  In December of that year both of them died in a car accident, Baby died in me and my boyfriend died beside me but yet i didn't have a scratch. Doctors found it strange, looking at the wreckage i should've died that day, they also didn't understand by my lack of injuries that my little Delilah died inside me. My mother didn't say a word to me when I need her the most. So what does a girl like me do in this situation?  She goes to high school and completes her senior year in hope that she gets the scholarship to the University of Minnesota for journalism so I can leave this place and try to forget love and hurt. Write books about unrealistic love to give you false hopes on what love is, but at least you ll be hoping.

        To tell someone something just to0 get there hopes up might be wrong but at least you made someones day better even though it was lies and false information. Maybe you might have given them that little boost that they needed to make it through the day. Lies aren't always wrong but they aren't always right either. So don't go tell people a whole bunch of lies thinking that it might make things better and if you do I am not responsible for any lies you might tell. I truly hope you dont become like me, a frosted heart. FROSTED.