Chapter 1.

It was freezing, my car windows were frosted over and hard to see out of.
It was dim,

I turned the radio on and searched through some channels none of them interested me,

I begin to see the giant old grey building In front of me, the windows have rusty bars attached and not a light could be seen on.

I drove round to the back of the building also known as the Mental asylum here in chester.

I parked on the corner and took my keys out. I opened the door and a big gush of cold air hit my face, my brown long hair flow back as I tried to get it out my mouth. I stood up and brushed the cresses out of my uniform. My uniform is a simple white plain dress with my name badge in and I have a pair of white converse on, I wasn't aloud to wear them but who cares, there comfy.

I shut the door and lock everything then make my way towards the entrance.

My weak arms reach out and force the door open, shutting it behind me.

"Oh, hi Jess" miss fox says as I entered.

"Hi miss fox" I say walking towards the table surrounding her. She was the person who keeps everyone well here, she's like my grandma.

I look over all the papers and folders that are lying on the wooden surface. As my eyes graze over all the names there's one I haven't quite heard of before.

"What you looking at dear" miss fox asks.

"Austin, who's austin mahone?" I ask curiously

Her face crunches up like she's trying to think

"Oh, ino him, he's a new patient here darling I seen him come in before. Scary, he looks scary I wouldn't go near him if I was you" she says suspiciously

"Oh okay, he sounds familiar"

"Yes of course he's been on the news millions of times for robbing and things. They brought him here because he's apparently killed 3 people"

"Oh" is all I say.

I turn to go through the corridor on my right when..

"Jess dear havnt I told you not to wear those shoes?" Miss fox says

"Oh ye, but fox u see I don't really have any other ones till I go shopping so I promise I'll get them on Saturday" I say as I smile shyly

"Okay that's fine, oh! I think miss Rodgers wants you down by the office" she replies

"Oh do u know what for?" I ask as I brush my hand through my hair

"No she didn't say, don't worry you won't be in trouble"

"Well I'm already late so I better be going to see what she wants, good speaking to you fox" I smile at her

"No probs, you get along before she gets mad"

I wave and start to stroll down the corridor.

*

I reach the office parted on the end of the isle.

I hear mumbles and mutters, it sounded like someone was telling someone off...

I peeped my head through the small window, I was on my tiptoes.

There stood a boy,

I could only see his back, he was wearing a black jumper with black jeans and trainers?

His hair was sneaked back and his hands were cuffed.

Officers stood either side of him. Miss Rodgers stood behinds her desk pointing at him.

My legs gave it, and the door flew open to have me thrown inside into the floor.

"Jess is that you?" Miss Rodgers asked

I kneeled back up and swiped the dust of my clothes.

"I'm so so sorry miss, I didn't mean-"

She cut me off "no it's okay, I was expecting you anyways not like this but o we'll"

I turn and face this "person"

His eyes a dark shade of hazel/green they were beautiful,

His perfect round pink, plump lips

His face was flawless...

He had no expression, he didn't smile or speak.

Miss Rodgers snapped me out of my gaze,

"Jess this is austin, our new patient. I have chose you to help him get sorted to cell and get his cholthes"

"Uhhh okay sure" I stutter

Miss fox told me not to cooperate with him, he's dangerous but I guess I should of been asking this when I applied for the job 2 years ago.

****************************

This is the end of the first chapter I hope you liked it :)

Social medias
Vine : woahameezy
Twitters : @carellxo & @calumhoodsnose

I've just published this little part, but I'm adding more now