chapter 19

A/n:

I AM SO FUCKING SORRY! I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE PUBLISHED THIS SOONER BUT FUCKING FINALS ARE COMING UP AND I'M STRESSING MY GODDAMN ASS OFF!!!

*panting*

Insomnia: you good?

A/n: *calmly*.......um *smacks lips*.... yeah .....*sniff*  I'm good.

Insomnia:.... do you want the-

A/n: yes..... I would like the chloroform now......

Insomnia: coming right up. *walks away*

A/n: anyway....... *clears throat* I hope you all can forgive me and I really hope you enjoy this chapter.

Insomnia: *comes back with chloroform and rag* here you go cheif.

A/n: *grabs items* gracias...... wake me up if I'm needed *puts rag over mouth*.......... *falls backwards*

Insomnia:* looks down Then back up* he'll be fine..... *goes out of veiw and drags the unconscious body away*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

Y/n: Hmm.... glad to see this guy fixed his shop.

I said while looking up at the old man, on a ladder, putting a sign above his store. Which store? Why dusk till dawn. I wasn't across the street from his store. It was currently day so I had my hood on. Then the old guy started to get off the ladder. When he got to the bottom a girl with green hair bump into him.

Y/n:*squints* hmmm.

I couldn't hear thier conversation but I did notice the girl get the old guys wallet.

Y/n: so we're picking on the elderly huh?

I got off from the wall and made my way up the street. I got to a crossing and waited for the light to go red. By the time it did a crowd had gathered. The group crossed the road. We got to the other side and I went left to the shop. The girl was walking towards me.

Y/n's thoughts: let's see if I still have it.

I "bumped" into the girl by accident.

Y/n: sorry.

We both kept walking in opposite directions.

Y/n: *silent chuckle* yep *pulls out wallet* still have it.

I walked over to the store and saw the old man about to go into his store. I made it look like I saw something on the floor.

Y/n: excuse me!