A Day in the Slammer

Happy MLK day! Vote and comment please! Enjoy!

_____________________

Garmadon's P.O.V.:

I was in the treehouse that Lloyd and Kira said I could stay in. I had made myself at home here. I enjoyed these last two weeks reconnecting with Lloyd and getting to know Ryder. Although Lloyd didn't completely trust me yet so he only allowed me to see my grandson if he was with us, but I didn't mind. He was quite an energetic and happy kid. To think he would be so well behaved after what Harumi did to him. I was proud of him for putting up with that.

I was about to get something to eat when all of a sudden I heard police sirens outside.

"Lord Garmadon, we have you surrounded. Come out with your hands up, all four of them, and turn yourself in peacefully. Come quietly your sentence will be minimal." I heard a man say through a megaphone.

I was afraid of this. I thought I would be safe if I hid here in the labyrinth, and it should've worked. The only way they could find me is if someone told them.

I went outside and climbed down the ladder to confront the police. I knew Harumi was in Kryptarian Prison, so I couldn't let them take me there.

"Please, let me explain. I took them for a good reason." I begged.

"Save it, we're taking you in." An officer said.

"Fine, I've tried to resolve this peacefully, but if you refuse to hear me out then I'll have to try a different approach." I smirked and took a few steps forward to taunt them.

"Don't take another step!" The officer yelled, holding up his taser. "We are armed and dangerous."

"So am I." I smirked.

I started fighting the police. I did not intend to hurt them, but I did everything I had to do to defend myself and keep them from taking me away.

In the end I found myself getting tased and I dropped to the ground. They put me in vingestone handcuffs and I felt them shove a dart into my arm. I suddenly became woozy and eventually passed out.

When I woke up I was in the back of a police car. I was strapped down to the seat so much I couldn't move an inch. I looked at where that dart was. My arm hurt a lot and I was bleeding. I was so dizzy I couldn't make out where the car was headed, but this was a police car so it wasn't hard to figure that out.

"You sure he'll stay down?" I heard someone in the passenger seat ask the driver.

"Oh yeah, that dart we hit him with was designed to make even the toughest villains almost paralyzed." The driver said. "The effects won't fully ware off until we get him to his cell."

"You didn't have to make it hurt so much." I said.

"You have the right to remain silent." The first cop yelled.

"I also have the right to be heard and if you would listen you would know that the only reason I..."

"Save it Garmadon." The driver cut me off. "You'll get your chance to testify."

"I'll hold you to that." I warned.

After a few more minutes we arrived at Kryptarian Prison. The cops got me out of the police car and put some weird anklet on my leg. As we were walking in I saw a news lady broadcasting something. She came over to me.

"Mr. Garmadon, do you have any last words you want to say to the public before they take you away?" The girl asked holding the microphone up to me.