I Want Her

Hello beautiful people. Title credit goes to my brother.  

Hi Nina! You had asked me why I didn't write a lesbian story before. Well here it is.

Here comes my inner lesbian hehe

Oh Pic is Olivia

           A break was definitely what I needed. After working day and night on this case for months I finally closed it. My client got the settlement he deserved because the asshole Hallowell didn’t want to go to court. That’s fine by me; I didn’t want to go to court either but they didn’t need to know what. My boss is happy, my client his happy, and I’m happy. 

            To thank me, my boss gave me three months off. That’s nothing; I haven’t had a vacation in three years. You’d think I would be going to a country far, far away. Nope. I plan on going to my family’s private beach house for some alone time. Though, I wouldn’t mind having a companion, preferably someone sexy and sweet. Yum.

            “Olivia!” Someone shouted my name. I turned to see Adrienne speed walking my way, her heels clicking against the floor and her hips swaying seductively in her high waist, skintight pencil skirt as she walked towards me. Give me strength. I’ve been lusting after this gorgeous, sexy, girl ever since she started work at the firm couple months ago. But she’s off limits because she has a girlfriend! I resist the urge to stomp my feet childishly every time I’m cruelly reminded of it. I especially love the way her blonde locks bounce as she walks.

            She squealed when she was nearer to me and wrapped me in an unexpected hug. “Hey, Adrienne. What’s up?” Suddenly her happy face disappeared.

            “Nothing. Next time we have the time off at the same time we should invite some friends somewhere. That way I won’t miss you as much”

            “I’m going to miss you.” She fake pouted and I wanted to reach out and nibble that arousing bottom lip of hers before sucking on it. Oh God. “I should get going,” I said hastily.

            “Wait, what are you going to be doing on your time off?”

            “Just going to the beach house. You?”

            “Nothing. Danni didn’t want to go anywhere so we’re staying in the city. Remember I just moved to LA so I have no friends here and I don’t really know the place, unfortunately.”

            “Well, if you were mine I’d take you somewhere gorgeous to show you off. You know? Make men and women mad with jealousy everywhere we go.” She blushed and that’s when I realized what I said. “Disregard what you just heard.” She smiled then nod and now it was my turn to blush. I turned my head away so she wouldn’t see. I turned my face to the side so she wouldn’t see me. When I didn’t hear anything I turned to face her only to be greeted by her lips against mine. We pulled back at the same time with wide eyes.

            “I-mistake-your cheek-you looked up. I’m sorry I didn’t mean to”

            “It’s fine. I have to go. Have fun.” She looked hurt by me running but I honestly did not have time to feel bad right now. The thrill, the sparks, the shiver, and the craving I felt to fuck her was enough to freak me out. I want her. I want her bad and if I hadn’t get out of there I would have done something completely horrendous—Like seduce the girl with a girlfriend so that we can fuck and treat each other’s puss!es like zombies who just found the last brains on earth.