Chapter 5: Teasing

Connor didn't know how to sew, what in the bloody hell would he ever do? He hasn't felt this scared in a long while, he absolutely did not like this feeling. He just decided to go on with his day hoping it was just a dream, and his soft gut really didn't tear open his dress. Hours passed until it was time for Andreas to rise. He had noticed the meal placed by his bed, he rubbed his eyes to focus on it. Looking over the spread he smiled and nodded thankfully. He got dressed in his usual fine yet casual clothing, and ate what was presented to him. After finishing he picked up the tray and walked out of his bedroom and down the various hallways to go to the kitchen. His fine shoes clacked through the halls as he walked along. When he reached the kitchen and walked inside, spotting Connor. He smiled and spoke up, setting the tray down. "Good morning, Connor." Connor perked up quickly and turned around, holding a cloth over his distended belly. "Good m-morning master did you sleep well!!" He spoke rather loudly. Andreas looked at the cloth, noting that for later. "I slept adequately thank you. And yourself? Did your feast fit you well?" Connor's face flushed with a soft cherry red and he nodded. "Y-yes it did thank you! I thoroughly e-enjoyed it!" He looked around the room, seeming to try and distract himself from something. Andreas pointed at the cloth. "Is there something the matter Connor? Your holding it awfully close to yourself." Connor quickly shook his head, trying to find some sort of reason. "I-I well you see... uhm... erhmmm....." Andreas lowered his head and shook it. "Remove the cloth." With hesitance, Connor slowly removed it, showing the massive horizontal tear in his clothing. Andreas observed this as Connor looked away in shame. "I'm sorry I... bent down to grab something.. and it happened...." he spoke softly. Without Connor's knowing, Andreas stalked closer and gently took Connor's heft into his own hands. This made Connor focus, and stand up straight with another one of his famous blushes. "Its gotten big... hasn't it~" cooed Andreas with a smirk, giving a teasing light squeeze of his midsection. Connor didn't know how to comprehend this, he couldn't even speak. All he did was nod. "So you agree then, hm? I wonder... how big it can possibly get~" he looked back up at Connor and licked the top row of his teeth, giving off some sort of smoulder that Connor could feel. "I... I... I wonder.. too"