Naamloos deel 26

After the first little move from the babies, it was like they hadn't stopped moving. They kicked, they squirmed, they hiccupped, and Louis loved it. He loved it even more because it made Harry touch his tummy more frequently, and Harry seemed to enjoy the babies' movement as well. By twenty weeks, it looked like Louis had stuffed a half inflated balloon into his shirt. It was more than noticeable, there was no mistaking it. Louis was very pregnant. It only gave him more of a reason to always have his hands cradling his belly.

With a bigger belly, it only brought Louis more back and feet aches. However, his hormones also had him writhing for it the second he saw Harry even half naked. Sex had become a bit more difficult with Louis being unable to lay flat on his back. Spooning worked best for them, but even when Louis wanted it, it was hard for Harry to spank the boy since he couldn't exactly bend him over something. They instead used the method of Louis kneeling in front of the headboard so he could use it for support. They only would bond one of Louis' hands in case he needed the other to hold himself on his side as Harry fucked him from behind. They'd tried fucking with Louis on his hands and knees, but a sudden arm cramp had almost made Louis collapse forward, efficiently scaring both of them away from the position until Louis no longer had unborn children inside him. And then occasionally, if Louis was horny and Harry was too busy to accommodate, Harry would have Louis sit in a chair next to his desk with a vibrator pressed straight up against his prostate, making him cum until he couldn't anymore.

Harry did end up having to skype in for the rest of the meetings a few days after he had returned home, but Louis sat contentedly on his office couch and read. Several days after Louis had reached twenty weeks, he asked to see his father again. His father and he had thankfully been in touch more recently, and Louis made sure to show him pictures of sonograms and his growing belly from time to time, but he still wanted to see his father in person. He was climbing from the shower after he and Harry had gotten a bit messy after a quick fuck before bed, and Harry was standing at the sink shaving.

Louis completely dropped his towel so he could look at his tummy in the mirror, "The last time I saw my dad I was only six weeks along..."

"Mhmm," Harry hummed absent mindedly. Louis figured he wasn't quite getting the hint.

"I wonder what he would think of my tummy now," Louis continued.

"Haven't you been sending him pictures?" Harry asked, splashing his face and dabbing it with a towel.

"Well... yes, but..." Louis blushed. "Can we maybe visit him? Please?"

Harry turned to Louis with a smile, "All you had to do was ask. Yes, we can visit him."

The sub moved, carefully so he wouldn't slip on the tile floor, to hug his Dom happily, "Thank you!" and upon a slight flutter on his left side he grinned wider. "One of the Fuzzies thanks you, too."

Harry was quiet, much like he always was when he was clearly thinking about the babies, but he did settle his hand over Louis' stomach. He kissed Louis and offered the younger boy a hand to help him out of the wet bathroom, but he headed for his own closet instead of going with Louis to the sub's closet.

"We can call your father tomorrow and plan a good time to meet," Harry called, but Louis grabbed the comforter from where it had been kicked to the floor in their previous escapade and wrapped it around himself instead of dressing as he shyly slipped into Harry's closet as well.

"Sir..." Louis began. "Other than my mother and father, will the Fuzzies have any other grandparents?"

Harry often spoke of his father, about being taught how to be a Dom and how to handle a sub, but he'd never met Harry's parents. Granted, they hadn't even known each other for a year, but Louis hadn't even seen a picture of Harry's parents. The Dom froze, and he didn't turn to face Louis as he shook his head.