Love Invalid: 3

Athena's POV 

Right after I walk out of the building a few hours ago, I head straight home. I can't be stuffed and I can't definitely be bothered. Joanna called but I ignore almost all of her calls. I can contact her later on. Simon was an ass and I sure do agree that Alex is too. He didn't even deny anything! He could have helped me out of this mess! He just sits there and say nothing. What a prick.

I try my best to sleep because from what happened this morning, I somehow feel exhausted. Exhausted of thinking too much. I need to calm myself but I just can't. I keep on thinking about Alex and how stupid he acted this morning. 

I close my eyes once more to find myself drifting away.

I snuggle closer toward my pillow before groaning lightly. My legs feel cold from being exposed. This happens everyday, my comforter would always fall from the bed or be wrapped all over my body. As for today, it has fallen from the bed. My hand move down to reach for the comforter but I can't find it.

The laziness has consumed me that I don't even bothered to open my eyes. Suddenly, I feel the presence of the comforter nicely covering my shivering legs. I smile unknowingly after finding the source of warmth and it took me awhile to think about the comforter... How did it end up here if I didn't pick it up?

My eyes open widely and I look straight ahead to find Alex standing as he look at me. I blink a few times to make sure that I'm not dreaming and my vision became clearer as I wipe my eyes. I tug onto the comforter tighter, hiding my exposed legs. I'm wearing an oversized shirt and there's definitely no bra under.

''What the f—what the hell, Alex?!'' I shout loud enough for him to chuckle. My eyes widen once more at the sight. He seem to notice and he immediately put on a straight face. I decided to ignore it, ''W—what are you doing here? How'd you get in?'' 

My eyes wandering around to see if those two huge men came with him but I let out a sigh of relief when I find him the only one. Alex just stands there, his arms crossed as he eye every inch of my body. Luckily for me, the comforter is covering my whole body up to my neck. I start to feel uncomfortable. 

''Oi, I asked you.'' I snap my fingers at him and he look up at my eyes. 

''Get dressed, we're going out.'' He replies, the bored look on his face appears again.

''Where? I'm not going anywhere with you.'' I furrow my eyebrows at him but he just wander around my room. He looks at a few frames on my desk. There's a picture of me and my parents and there's not even a single picture of me and anyone else, to be honest. But oh—wait! Jeremy's picture is still there. Alex seem to have found it and he starts to reach out for the frame.

I immediately run toward him. He turns to look at me and I take that opportunity to grab the frame. I run out of my room to throw it into the bin in the kitchen. Alex looks at me with a smirk on his face as he leans his side against the wall near the kitchen's entrance. I pour a few milk inside the bin so that he won't have the guts to pick it up. 

After washing my hands, I smile proudly at myself but that smile drops as soon as I caught his gaze.

''What? Get out.'' I start to push him away but he won't budge. I pull on his arm and he moves a little.

''We're going out, Athena.'' He mutters, bored.  

I drop his arm and turn to look at him, ''No we're not. You're going out and I'm staying here. In my apartment. I don't even know how you get in and how you found out where I live but you need to leave.'' I groan in frustration before going behind him and start pushing his broad shoulders. He walks toward the door with me pushing him.