TLC 15.2

Chapter 15.2

---

Hindi nagtagal ay tumalab ang pinainom ni Quinn kay Keziah. After drinking three shots, agad itong kumapit sa kanya. He couldn't help himself from grinning evilly when Keziah suddenly started kissing him, which he gladly reciprocated. He pulled her closer to him, holding the back of her head to hold her in place and deepening their kiss afterwards.

"Q-Quinn, I-I..." Keziah moaned when his kiss started trailing down her neck. "I-I feel...I feel..."

"Hot?" Quinn supplied, his big hand started roaming down her thigh and up to her sensitive area. Oh no, she wasn't just feeling hot, she was feeling highly aroused as well.

Keziah nodded to his question. Pinaka-titigan niya ang dalaga and he felt so proud of himself seeing her writhe in pleasure. And to think na halik at hawak pa lang ang nagagawa niya rito. Her eyes were half-open and her lips were parted. She looked so freaking sexy that Quinn wasn't able to resist himself from stripping Keziah. Tinanggal niya ang towel na tumatakip sa katawan nito and threw it carelessly. And damn, his soldier saluted once again from her seeing her naked body.

Agad niyang sinunggaban muli ang dalaga ng halik, na siyang mainit na ginantihan naman nito. Ipinulupot niya ang kanyang mga braso sa maliit nitong bewang, habang ang dalaga naman ay kumapit sa kanyang balikat. Alam niyang nanghihina na ito dahil sa epekto ng alak na may halong aphrodisiac. It was obvious from her wobbly legs alone. And he knew that any minute now, she'll fall so he held her tight. Binuhat niya ito at sadyang ipinulupot ang makikinis nitong mga binti sa bewang niya. Keziah wrapped her arms around his neck and started nibbling his earlobe. That little gesture instantly made him rock hard. Pigil niya ang hininga habang naglalakad papunta sa kwarto nila.

Once he reached the room, he carefully laid her on the king-sized bed. He quickly took off his pants along with his boxers and briefs. He was about to join her when he heard the girl's odd request.

"Honey, c-can you...turn on the air-conditioner? Please?" Keziah pleaded, her eyes still hazy. He wanted to laugh out loud. The air-conditioner was already turned on, but she couldn't feel it because she was feeling hot all over.

"It's already turned on, babe." sagot niya. Dahan-dahan siyang pumaibabaw rito and stared intently at her lovely face. Her long, brown hair was all over the pillow. Boy, but he wanted to take her right then and there, but he held himself back. Kahit na kanina pa umeepekto ang alak at aphrodisiac, he had to take things slowly. A little more sweet-talks and he'll do the deed.

"But I...I still feel hot." reklamo ng dalaga habang pinapaypayan ang sarili gamit sarili nitong mga kamay. "I want something. Something cold. Like...like ice cream."

He chuckled. "I'll give you some later. For now, let me do something about your...condition."

"You better get me some ice cream after this." the girl demanded. And as if on cue, an idea suddenly popped up on his mind. Ice cream? Hmm. Why the hell not? He smirked inwardly at the wicked thought he had in mind. He began nuzzling her nose and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips later on.

"Do you really want your ice cream so bad?" he asked once again and Keziah nodded eagerly.

"Alright, I'll get you your ice cream." he told her and gave her a searing kiss again.

He immediately hopped off the bed and ran straight towards the kitchen. Hindi na niya pinansin kung lantad ang buong katawan niya. Wala rin namang nakakakita. And besides, he had nothing to be ashamed of. Agad niyang binuksan ang refrigerator at kinuha ang ice cream sa freezer. It was a good thing na kumpleto ang lahat ng amenities, maging ng pagkain, sa hotel na kinaroroonan nila.