The Sister, The Brother, The Allies, The Enemies (Part 1)

Sorry for not updating I've just been really tied up lately and i have this school trip this Friday that lasts for 4 days so i've been stressed with shopping :s anyways i got 2 new characters 1 is human one is half human! I'm adding voted characters bit by bit so on to the story. Oh voted character number 1 will be added in part 2 of "The Sister, The Brother, The Allies, The Enemies" you have to wait and see who it is. . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

(Courtney's POV) 

As soon as Kianna walked through that door i knew that there was something 100% wrong. I looked behind her hoping to see a guilty Princeton but instead i saw no-one.

Courtney: Kia-Kia?

Kianna: leave it yeah... *walks away*

she slammed the door leaving me sitting there stunned, wondering what my next move should be seeing as i can't just leave her alone in there. I walked to the door and opened it slowly trying to make myself unnoticed. I saw Kianna on the bed in the spare room music blasting through her beat headphones, hugging her Teddy Asa-who to her is human-this was not good. When she hugged Asa it reminded her of her boy-best friend Asa. 

(Kianna's POV) 

*Flashback* 

Asa: Look Kia... I was just told that...that I'm moving away to Toronto Ontario                        

Kianna: WHAT?!  For how long?

Asa: ... for... 7... erm you know... years

Kianna: what the fuck! Why! Who! When did you find out! 

Asa: New job for my dad...

Kianna:*shouting*...well what about the last question!  

Asa:... I sort of found out 3 weeks ago.   

Kianna: And you... you know what... *walks away*   

Asa: babe...babe... BABE I still love you though *runs after Kianna*   

Kianna: ...if you truely loved me you would have told me... to think I said YES to being your girl... i don't give a SHIT about being your best friend OR your girlfriend. Now just leave me the FUCK alone.   

*End of Flashback*   

I can't stop thinking about Asa. His soft hands, holding me on a cold day. His caring words, that made me feel safe in his presence. His lips that were glued to mine and felt like a miracle. But everything good i have has to go. First Asa and now Princeton. I guess relationships and me are like chalk and cheese. 

Courtney: *whispers* Kia...listen I understand you- 

Kianna: *hisses* come in and close the door behind you! 

For a while i didn't hear anything, but after I felt Courtney bouncing on my bed. 

Kianna: You anyhoe. i don't need a bad back in the morning cos your fat-self can't help bouncing on my mattress. the only thing you should bounce on is Roc's friend. 

Courtney: oooooo, you lucky you in a tiffy cos your ass would have been whipped cream! Now shullup and tell me what's up!

Kianna: *sighs* It's Princeton... 

*Flashback* 

Kianna: Bae..I'm gonna go to the toilet 

Princeton:...yeah whatever... 

Kianna:...you know what FORGET IT! when i come back I'm heading home packing ma fings and leavi- in fact I'm packing YOUR things and leaving them outside the door for you to pick up and leave. 

Princeton: *angrily* why do you have to be such an ungrateful cow. No wonder you were in care. To think you parents are Drake and Nicki Minaj. You stupid sket! *pushes everything on the table and goes to the bathroom* 

Kianna: ...*eyes full of tears she runs out leaving her purse* 

*Princeton exits the toilet and sees that Kianna has left* 

Princeton: *mutters to himself* your such a prick ALWAYS ruining things up *bangs head on table* 

Alana: *rubs Princ's back*  no you don't...out relationship was like a candy shop to a kid...our ups and downs make- i mean made us stronger *whispers* and so do the ones with Kianna...*evil smirk* 

Princeton: *suspisciously* what was the last part... 

Alana:...errr...*kisses Princeton hard* 

Princeton:*shocked at first but slowly relaxes* 

Kianna: da fuq! *Suprised Princeton pushes Alana off him and onto the floor* i come for 2 bloody reasons *british accent* 1. because I left my bloody purse and 2. to say that i overreacted BUT to be TOTALLY honest with you i will tel you 3 things 2 of which is what I was going to tell you whilst having our date 1. I'm English but lost my accent but it only comes when I am filled with pure anger and hate. my mum, Nicki, brought me over to the states. 2. My true nationality is Spanish since i was born there and number 3 came after this. 3. I underreacted to the situation but as mama Nicki taught me "Give your old toys to the weak poor or unfortunate" and that rachet donkey whore sure covers all three catagories *American accent*  Now muvafucka will you excuse me I have some clothes to pack, picture's to burn and bedsheets to bleach *struts out resturant* 

*End of Flashback* 

Courtney: *mouth dropped* NO...FRICKEN...WAYYY omd, omd, omd!!! 

Kianna: Yep...now i need to sort out my cast *sighs* 

Courtney:...cast...? 

Kianna: you know... The Sister, The Brother, The Allies, The Enemies...

Courtney: I'm ovii your Sister, Roc's your bro, Prod anda Ray are your Allies and Prince and Alana are your enemies. 

Kianna: AGREED!!! 

Courtney: c'mon lets have a girl night today popcorn, movies, manicures, pedicures and I know someone who is great with relationship problems that we could invite 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I am EXTREMELY sorry for not updating quicker. I just have this essay for english and its killing me! But i tried my hardest to write a few lines or not about a paragraphs worth of this chapter everyday. hope you enjoyed it! if the link doen't work then you'll find it in the comments. I'll try and update tomorrow before and after church! And a biiiig fanks to my boy best friend Asa...love him to bits *mwah*

~Love Emman xx 

P.S  sorry for any mistakes i didn't proof read it