Part 16

"Hey Elliott back so soon?" Ali-A teased Muselk. "Cut it out I think someone is outside." Muselk said peeking through the window. "Stop being a baby." Ali-A said walking off to the living room. "No wait! Can you come check outside? Please, I'll come with you." Muselk said. Ali-A stood still for a second contemplating if he should. "Alright but you gotta sleep on the couch if there's nothing there." Ali-A said with a smirk. "Oh shut up and just come check with me." Muselk said leading Ali-A outside. Clare quickly hid behind a trash can and tried to quiet down her breathing. Ali-A surveyed the backyard before stepping out to look around. Clare started shaking intensely trying not to make any noise as Ali-A got near the trash can she was hiding behind. Ali-A, finding nothing, turned around to face Muselk. "See, nothing here." Ali-A assured Muselk. As the two went to go back inside Clare got up and tried to jump the fence before she got caught on the lid of the trash bin and falling backwards into it. "I told you there was somebody!" Muselk shouted. Ali-A went up to the trash bin Clare had fallen into. "Clare I'm calling the cops." Ali-A told her.

Also Listen here. I am truly sorry for not updating I apologized things have been rough lately and yeah I'm sorry I will try to the best of my ability's to update more often since I have more time stuck at home