Old Drama Queen Is Back For Now

Summary: Set before S6 "Seeing Red." Cordy has a vision and goes to help out in Sunnydale. Will she be welcomed there? Can she stop certain events from happening?

Cordy

It's a dark night, as I walk past stores on my way to my apartment. There isn't much anymore. Stores are closing, and very few people are out at this time of night. And then it hits me full blast, when I'm not far from an alley. A vision. I put a hand to my left temple, as images come. As it continues, I clench my teeth as to not scream from the pain in public.

A few minutes later, it ends and I run towards the Hyperion hotel where Angel's car is always parked.

When I get in and drive off, I put the pedal to the medal, hoping that if I get pulled over by a cop, it'll be by Kate Lockley. I'm in a big hurry, unsure of when what I saw will take place. And as I drive, I call Angel to tell him that I had a vision, and I'm using his car to get to Sunnydale.

A few hours later, I stop and park the car outside Buffy's place, pain surging through me. I know I probably look like crap, but I don't care. I turn off the car and get out, putting the sword in its sheath, at my side, closing the door behind myself.

Once I'm on her porch, I knock lightly. She's a Slayer. She'll hear it. Besides, every little noise makes the pain in my head even worse.

A moment later, Buffy Summers answers it.

"I had a vision. Can I come in?" I ask, though she probably doesn't know what the hell I'm talking about.

"Sure," she says, stepping aside.

I walk inside, towards the living room, and set my sword down on the coffee table. As I do that, I look at everyone. I see them looking at me.

Buffy walks into the living room, towards the coffee table, as I head towards the couch where Anya, Xander, Tara, and Willow are seated.

Xander

As Cor walks towards us slowly, she looks terrible. What could be so wrong that she looks this way?

Willow gets to her feet, seeing her.

Cor looks at her.

"Vision."

"I'll get what you need," Willow informs her, before rushing towards the stairs.

Visions? I've never heard of them before.

Anya gets to her feet and goes over to her. She helps her sit between me and Tara, with a hand on her arm. She lets go once she's seated, and kneels down in front of her.

"How do you feel, Cordelia?" she asks.

"Like crap. I need a bath and rest after Willow gets me the pain medicine."

Anya goes to sit at my side again and looks at her. I've never seen Anya care so much about Cordy before.

Willow gives her some Aspirin and a bottle of water, when she returns.