Project/ Chapter. 3

Smiley walked into the house with a big grin on her face

Smiley walked into the house with a big grin on her face. She was really liking Monica's vibe. She thought that awkward and shy personality was cute. After taking a shower and getting all the sweat from practice off of her she headed down stairs. She had already eaten so she was just going to sit and talk to her family as they ate.

"Hey Mumsy, Papayo, children." She said addressing them all.

"Hi honey, you not eating?" Her mom asked as her and Leek sat food on the table.

"No, I already ate with the gang after practice."

"Ah, who's this new girl your siblings have been talking about. Said she's really good in basketball." Her father asked as they began to eat there chicken.

She laughed knowing he was speaking of Monica, "Yeah she's just this random girl who moved here, from who knows where. But she's really bomb in ball. Might even become Captain."

"You and the others on the team won't be mad or jealous?"

"Nah she's good and if she can help bring us a win then no green shall be shown." She spoke nodding her head. She meant what she said, her and the team knew better then to add their feeling that deep. If someone's that good and you know they can help improve, they why be salty?

"Yeah, cuz she was dustin y'all ahh. Had them on the ground." Leek said laughing.

"Watch ya mouth boy before I beat you." Smiley's mother spoke in a warning tone.

"I said 'Ahh' ma. You can't beat me for that."

"Wanna put money on it." She said giving him that 'try me' look.

"I'm good ma chill, chill." He said holding his hands up in defence.

"Trina stop scaring my boy." Her father spoke across the table.

"William I'll beat you to now shut up and eat this chicken before it gets cold." Smiley and Luna just laughed at their families playfulness.

"Lue, how was cheer boo?" She asked her from across the table.

"Great, it's way better than middle school cheerleading. We do stunts and stuff, I'm just not a big fan of the people that's on the team. Like sis I do not care if Ray cheated on lisa with kayla. That's they business and they S.T.D's." She said with a mug.

"I'm done with you chile," Smiley said as she giggled.

The rest of the dinner was spent just as it was before. Laughing and joking around. Once over they all retreated to their rooms. Smiley slipped off her shorts and T-shirt, leaving her in a bra and boy shorts. After turning off her light she climbed in bed and fell asleep.