CHAPTER 12

(Eben Pov)

When the guards told be Briley escaped again, I didn't want to believe them. I went to her cell myself but she really wasn't there...

It's about 2:24 am and I'm in my room. It's still dark outside. I haven't been able to sleep with her gone.

While I am up, I look at surveillance footage to see if I can spot her anywhere. I call people as well but

no one has seen her.

I can't help but wonder if something bad happened to her...

********************************

(Briley Pov)

I think its 2 am or something. Its dark outside and my body aches. The place where I had been hit is still red bit no longer hurts...

I'm so hungry.

I could eat anything right now. It's cold and quiet here. And I'm not going to lie I'm scared.

Again, tears trickle down my face landing on the bed sheets that in on. I decided to at least sleep comfortably so I got on my old bed last night.

The more I think about my life being so unlucky the fasters my tears fall.

**********************************

(Eben Pov)

I am trying to find my mate but I couldn't do much from my room.

I am in my office now trying to find Briley.

The entire pack is still asleep and I don't blame them. They have been helping me find Briley nonstop.

My Laptop beeps and brings up a message: "Error: no match found."

"Ugg!" I close my laptop frustrated and hard.

I put my head in my hands.

I feel warm tears roll down my cheeks. I have never cried for someone before. She makes me so angry that she left. Yet I love her more each day.

The tears fall faster now as I think of her.

"Eben."

Great now I'm crazy hearing her voice too.

"Please Eben save me. If you can actually hear me please." I hear her soft voice again. She sounds pained, scared and like she was crying.

That makes two of us.

"Briley?" I reply not expecting an answer.

"Oh my gosh Eben thank goodness. I need help. My old pack found me and the alpha hit me. I'm scared." I hear her pleading. She must have figure out our mind link. "Where are the keeping you? I am coming to get you." I say angry that the hurt her.

"My old room you will find it, it smells like me."

"I'm coming right now!" With that the link ends and I run out my room.

I push an emergency meeting button and the whole pack starts showing up in the pack house.

"Welcome to all. My mate and your Luna have been kidnapped from us. And We will not allow it! We are taking her back tonight! She is being held at glass river pack. We move now fight off all their wolves who get in our way. We bring her back tonight."

I see nods and hear a few yeahs.

This is war. If I don't get my mate back alive... well let's just say they won't need a mirror to see their own buts!

We left for glass river pack the second I dismissed the pack. Everyone is ready to invade glass river! We are standing outside ready to attack as soon as I give the sign for attack.

Its dark and there are trees all around us. Glass river is well hidden from all the other packs!

I look at my beta and nod at him then I howl giving the sign to attack.

Wolves sprint past me and break into the glass river pack house. Glass river wolves pour out of their pack house trying to defend their grounds. keyword "Trying". yelps and howls are all around me of the enemy pack being killed.

I smell the air and pick up my mated scent. I run as fast as I possible could not wanting to see her hurt or worse dead.

The building is huge! but I didn't have trouble finding the room Briley is in! There were two wolves outside the door. They were no problem I got rid of them easily! I kick open the door and see Briley lying unconscious on the floor.

My wolf whimpered as soon as we saw her!

I check her pulse and it's weak but there!

The second I pick her up she wraps her arms around my neck sending sparks through me. I give her forehead a kiss and whisper at her "I got you! You will be okay!"

Me and my pack rush back home to our grounds! Of course, we killed of Glass River first. Their alpha wasn't there! It's a shame I wanted to have a little chat with him...

We got to the pack house and I lay Briley down in our bed! The pack doctor said she would be okay!

I am relieved to have my little runaway mate back and safe where I can keep her happy!

Too be continued...

*************************************************************************************************

Please vote! Follow me for notifications.

-L