Chapter 10: Jealous Jessica

I walked in the cafeteria and grabbed my meal. I smiled towards The Cullens table and made my way towards them passing Jessica's table. I felt someone blocked my footing causing me to trip and fall on the ground, but I was caught by someone.

"Are you okay?" I heard Edward asked and I looked up at him nodding my head.

"Jess! What the hell?!" Angela shouted as she made her way towards me. They both helped me up as mostly every girl in the school glared at Jessica.

"What? I didn't do anything!" Jessica defended earning a glare from Angela.

"Please, you hated Blair when you found out that Edward has his eyes on her! So, stop acting innocent when you aren't. Are you okay, Blair?" Angela looks at me and I smiled nodding my head.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I told her and she smiles.

"She only met Edward yesterday! Why the hell are they dating?!" Jessica bewildered and I looked away from her as Angela rubs my back and Edward held me close.

"That is none of your business. If they started dating even if they meant then it's their own choice! You are not her mother to judge her like that!" Angela shouted louder than before making Jessica flinch and the boys on the table looking away.

"Let's go, Mon Reine." Edward takes me to his table as silence took over the cafeteria. Angela guided me as well as I limped my way to the table.

Angela and Edward helped me sit down as I couldn't help and smile towards them.

"Thank you, guys." I told them and they smiled as Edward sat next to me and lifted my left foot up to his lap.

"Eddie, no." I started and he shushes me and he massages it gently.

"I'm so sorry about Jessica, Blair." Angela apologizes and I was about to say something when Alice did it for me.

"Don't say sorry. It wasn't your fault. Besides, we are thankful that you saw Jessica do that cause I don't think Rosalie would have been calm and expose Jessica by the looks of it right now." We all looked at Rosalie who was glaring at Jessica out of anger.

"Sit with us." Alice offers and Angela laughs nervously shaking her head.

"No, I can't." She started, but Alice stood up and walked to her sitting her down on a chair.

"We insist." She tells her and Angela smiles shyly. Edward massages my foot still as I try to stop him again, but he keeps putting his hand back to my foot.

"Edward." I whined.

"Mon Reine." He mocked and I rolled my eyes as he chuckles.

"God, you two are sooo cute!" Angela squeals and began taking pictures of us. I whined again and covered my face, but Edward uncovers it.

"Don't hide, Mon Reine. It's cute seeing you blush." He teases and I whined again making the table laugh. Rosalie laughs with them which made me happy.

"Oh no, Jessica is getting attacked." Angela looks at over and we all looked to see Jessica alone at the table being attacked my group of girls.

"Good. She needs to learn her lesson." Rosalie crosses her arms as I felt bad watching this. I removed my feet off Edward and stood up slowly.

"Mon Reine, where are you going?" Edward asked as I limped my way to the table where Jessica is.

"Helping." I told them.

"Butterfly/Siren/Lil' mermaid/Mon Reine." They all called me at once, but I ignored them and made my way to their table.

"You have no right to hurt, Blair like that!" One of the girls shouted at her while Jessica looks at the table.

"Useless!"

"Slut!"

"Girls, no." I interrupted them as they looked at me and made their way towards me.

"Are you okay?" They asked all at once again and I nodded.

"Just leave her alone. Bullying is bad alright? Please, don't do that." I told them.

"But she hurt you." She tells me and I gave her a soft smile.

"I know, but it's not right to bully someone. It will only cause unwanted suicide." I told them and they nodded.

"Alright, We're sorry." They told me and I shook my head.

"Tell her that not me." I told them and they sighed before facing Jessica.

"We're sorry." They said and I smiled at them as I gave them all a hug. I limped back to the table as the group of girls brought me back to them before leaving to their own table.

"Looks like you have minions." Emmett jokes and I frown at him.

"They're not my minions. They're my friends okay." I told him and be raises his hands, but smiled.

"Good to here." He said and I went to sit on the chair only for Edward to pull me to sit on his lap.

"Mine." He growls as I rolled my eyes, but smiled. I pat his head that was against my neck. I rubbed his head feeling him purring which was confused.

"Wow, not only did ya tame Edward, ya turned me to a kitty cat." Jasper jokes making Edward growl.

"You have angered the kitty cat, Jasper." Emmett starts smirking only for Edward to glare at them both, but I kept rubbing his head. I knew that if I stopped, he will chase these two done and I won't here the end of it.

"Boys, that's enough." I told them both and they stopped talking causing the girls to smirk and tease them now.

"Somebody is whipped." Alice teases Jasper who glares at her a little. I felt Edward smile and I looked at him as he looked at me as well.

"I love you, Mon Reine." He whispers softly and I couldn't help, but smile more.

"I love you too." I whispered and kisses his head.

"And I am not your queen." I corrected him and he clicks his tongue.

"Yes, you are." He tells me and I groaned as he chuckles and kisses my cheek.

"Mon Reine." He teases and I shook my head.

"Having fun?" I asked and he laughs nodding his head.

"Totally." He smiles as I smirked.

"Good, keep having fun cause later on you'll be alone." I told him and he looks at me confused.

"What do you mean?" He asked and I chuckled darkly making Alice say ooooo.

"Good luck, Edward." Alice tells him as Edward grew more confused while I smirk.

"Girl's we will go shopping." I told them and they squealed happily while the boys groans.