Ch. 5

I was gonna update yesterday. But these past couple days have been shit. I came home yesterday with a headache and my mom and brother were fighting.

I yelled at them and told them to shut up then sat back down. They went outside and my grandma hugged me and I broke down crying.

I layed down and fell asleep so.. yeah.. I didnt get to update and today was shit.

---

∞ l u k e ∞

"Caaal, scoot your fat ass over." I mumbled and scooted back so I wasn't on the edge. I blushed when I felt his chest against my back and his arm tighten around my torso.

"Mm, don't do that or you're gonna get yourself into trouble..." He mumbled and bite my ear. I bit my lip and scooted back again, only to feel something hard on my thigh.

I internally squealed and shut my eyes. "Go back to sleep, Luke.." He mumbled and nuzzled his head in my neck.

I woke up to Calum mumbling in his sleep. He sounded so adorable. Thoughts of last night kept rolling through my brain.

He got so touchy.. and he got a boner.... I was really hoping he would've kissed me. But, nope.

I got out of bed and trudged downstairs. Cal's parents were on a buisness trip so he had the house to himself for a while. (A/N Idrk if I said he lived by himself but, he lives with his parents.)

I started making toast and coffee. Because, It was only like 7:00 ㏂. I looked over and reached up to grab the nutella and squealed when I felt a hand collide with my butt.

I turned around wide eyed and looked at Calum. "What the hell?!"

"What?" He whispered, smirking and sat down at the island.

I don't know what happened just then but, something inside of me snapped. "Calum, if this is some kind of joke you need to stop!"

"Wh-"

"You know I'm gay and you keep touching me and teasing me!" Tears started picking my eyes but, I looked down wiping them away.

I don't know why I've been getting so emotional lately. I sniffled and looked up at Calum who was now infront of me.

"Luke.. I'm sorry. I just.. I wanna try something." I watched his eyes as they looked down at my lips.

I just nodded slowly. He bit his lip and put his hands on my hips. His hands slowly traveled up my body to my neck. His thumbs found my cheeks and he softly started carressing my cheeks. "Cal, I-"

He cut me off with a 'Shh.' and I quickly shut my mouth. He leaned in closing his eyes and connected his lips with mine.

Fireworks went off in my body. I've never felt so... comfortable. My arms snaked around his waist and pulled him closer deepening the kiss.

His hands found their way into my hair and softly tugged at the ends.

God, I hope this doesn't end.

I know this is short but they kissed. ahh!