Chapter II: The Game Part 1

The SA class is a special class which consists of only 17 students, all of them should at least have a GPA of 5 to be qualified. And to be included in the class itself, you must excel in at least one field of expertise. This is where they cultivate future great names in EHP 01.

It is a myth for many people but many still believe the planet was called earth and it was a paradise, unlike the world they live in, where society runs on status and strength. After education, they will be classified into human classes, Argus, Sordei, Marxium, Pheasdel which have their respective functions in society.

The Blue Bloods or the "Argus" (Arvant Gussei) are the ones on top of the food chain, they are allowed to be politicians, priests and are considered second to the supreme deity which controls most of the power of the world, and are looked up upon by all the citizens, in which they bow to them every time they pass by. They compose of 4% of the total population of EHP 01.

The Technicals or the "Sordei" (Sordis Ardeleum) are the best people of their field, they are the professional people that builds up the thinking society of EHP 01, they are Scientists, Engineers, Architects, Doctors and many other professions that consummates 18% of the population.

Marxium Orvealis or "Marxium" are the merchants of this world, they control the economy and how everything that is bought be segregated for consumption of the four classes based on their needs. They constitute 24% of the population and can sometimes be called the travelers.

And the last are the Pheasdel or the commoners, they are the people who works menial positions or the laborers. They are under all of the classes, and are not permitted to look at the faces of the Argus classes. And can sometimes be slaves to the higher class if you become heavily in debt. They are the remaining 54% of the population.

This is EHP 01 or the Etherium, once called earth now is an abomination, right Jaime? He nodded beside the closet looking at the guy in front of him. "I just wish all of us will finish as Argus or even Sordei, and if that happens I hope I get your respect, Older Brother." He looked sternly and then left the room.

It was a Monday, a very busy day of the week. He was looking through the window from the fourth floor of their campus.

"How boring." he sighed

He already finished all of his school works prior the first month of school. He is a very intelligent kid, already advanced in all aspects, and can already pass as a college student though he is only in 10th grade. Everything is just basic, he thought to himself. Just a boring, boring day.

"Ravie!!" a girl called his name,

"Ravie!! I need you Ravie!" she called trying to overwhelm her tears with a smile though in vain,

"Yes Marie?" He faced her with a smile.

"I can't believe my exams would fall on the same day as my practicals and its next week." She confessed with a sob.

"So, you want me to arrange the piece for you?" He answered sternly,

"Yeahh, sorry for bothering you, I mean... you have your own stuff and things to do and sorry for bothering you!" she bowed down in embarrassment as if she is about to cry.

Looking at her, he is totally melting with her troubled face, cute eyes, cheeks red in embarrassment, and skin as white as snow, in addition to her soft and calming voice.

"I didn't say I won't help you. It will be costly though." He smirked tapping her head,

"I will arrange your piece, but promise me to pass all your exams and treat me to lunch tomorrow." He replied with a smile as she slowly looks at him, a smile is now plastered all over her face replacing the blues she showed earlier.