Prussia x Reader: More awesome than anything in the world

You sighed. You were at Germany's house bored out of your mind. On the other hand, Prussia was enjoying himself. He wouldn't stop poking you in the cheek. "STOP IT YOU DUMMKOPF!" Germany yells while smacking Prussia. "Ow! Bruder! Zhat hurt!" You laugh at the little sibling rivalry that the two german countries have. They both look at you confused. "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" you ask after a few minutes of silence pass. They both sigh. Prussia  walks over to you (with a sparkle party) and says "Hey (y/n), vould you like to go on a date viz me?" "Oh come on you dummkopf! She's not gonna go out viz an idiot like you!" Germany says while sighing. "Well..." you say. Prussia looks at you with a hopeful look. "Sure!" you say with a little giggle. Prussia throws his hands in the air and yells "YES ZHE AWESOME PRUSSIA HAS A DATE! Vait! I have to get ready!" he rushes out of the room.

~Le time skip brought to you by countries in bowties~

You are standing outside Prussia's house with a (f/c) dress and a black bow in your hair with a red lace. You take a deep breath and rang the doorbell. "Hold on (y/n)! I'll be right out!" He comes out wearing a light blue tux with a dark blue bowtie. "You look erstaunlich(1)!" "Thanks Prussia, you look good too. So where are we going, Prussia?" "We are going to my favorite resturaunt!"

~Le time skip brought to you by the leader of the btt~

You and Prussia are standing on a bridge watching the lovely sunset. "(y/n)?" You turn around to face him. "Yeah, Prussia?" "D-Do you l-like me?" Your eyes widen. "Vell if you don't zhat's fine..." he turns his head to not face you. "Prussia I don't like you." He turns around with tears pricking the side of his eyes about to let them go. "I love you." He wraps you into a tight hug. "Oh (y/n)! You are more awesome zhan anyzhing in zhe vorld!" "Thanks *gasp* Prussia! I can't breathe though!" He lets go of you and looks at you. "Vill you be my girlfriend?" You stood there for a few minutes before glomping him and yelling "YES OF COURSE!"

~Le time skip of you getting married to ZHE AWESOME PRUSSIA~

You were so happy with Prussia. You had 3 wonderful girls. Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup. (Get the reference?) "I love you (y/n)." "I love you too, Prussia." ~END~ (1: Nice)