Chapter1|Summer Vaction madness!

•Ryan's POV•
Hi I'm Ryan!,And it's summer vacation! Wooo! And right now I'm playing video games {Insert ringtone} huh?
Teakettle:Hey Cutie!
Cutie:Hey Tina
Teakettle:Wyd?
Cutie:playing video games :P
Teakettle:wanna hang out with me and Unicorn and Goldy?
Cutie:Okay!
Teakettle:Cya 💚
____________
I started getting ready to hang out with my friends! I headed downstairs and my mom stopped me in my tracks "Ahem..."she coughed "yes mom?" I asked "Where are you going?" She asked "To hang out with my friends.." I said "You haven't cleaned your room"she explained "I did" I said "When?" She asked "Ummm...2 days ago-"I said "Ryan...Go.Clean.your.ROOM!" She yelled "But-"I stuttered "NOW!!" She yelled "fine..."I mumbled "Dont think about going out"she added I need a plan...Aha!
Ryan:Unicorn!1!1
Unicorn:What?
Ryan:I need I ideas to get out my room!
Unicorn:are you in trouble?
Ryan:with mah mom
Unicorn:hmm get out though the window?
Ryan:Genius!1!
__________
I opened my window then jumped off and ran to Tina's house and knocked out her window (with rocks-) She opened the window.
♡Tina's POV ♡
Something is knocking on my window I opened it and saw Ryan "Ryan?! What-" I yelled "SHHHH!!" He hushed me "Why are you here?" I whispered "For the hang out!" He said "Okay let me go out first"I explained "hide somewhere Cutie" I added he nodded then hid behind a bush I somehow convince my dad to let me hang out with unicorn.
•Ryan's POV•
Tina comes out her house "You can come out now" she said I came out of the bush "Wheres Unicorn and Goldy?" I asked "Goldy's Sick and Unicorn is taking care of her" she explained then we started heading to the mall "So why are we going to the mall?"I asked "SHOPPING SPREE!!!" She yelled I sighed and let her go on her shopping spree after 3 hours my mom called me and told me to go home "I have to go home"I said "Awww...." She said I kissed her on the cheek "Cya later Flower"I said "Bye Cutie!" She said then I headed home "Where were you Ryan?" She asked "Hanging out with Tina" I said she started to chuckled "I didn't know my son was so smart" she sarcastically said I sighed and headed upstairs and called Tina and told her what happened and we talked all night and planned we will go on a beach day/date soon!

Stay tuned ladies and gentlemen

Yeet