14 Round two

Lunch had been a nice refresher for you after the amount of strain you'd put on Counter.
With the energy of orange juice on your side, you felt prepared to kick some ass.

"Alright, here's how this will work!" Iida pressed a button on the wall. The floor began to shift, the environment changing to a perfectly flat surface.
"The first person to subdue the other will be the winner. Three seconds down and you are out basically."

Everyone nodded in understanding, ready to get started.

"Is everyone ready? On my mark...get set..GO!!" Iida made his engines roar in place of a gunshot.

Bakugo had come straight at you, hands out and ready to grab you.
"This'll be easy! Don't bore me Hag!" His palms smacked into yours, your fingers intertwining.

"Yeah right! Don't make me laugh!!" You attempted to shove the blonde off balance, unfortunately the boy had solid footing.

Things turned into a pushing contest, you both straining to hold the other off while also attempting to make some ground.
This was a battle of pure strength...but also brains.

An idea suddenly popped into your head. The goal was to pin the other person down, and that'd be easier if the battle was on the floor.
Without warning you let your arms go slack, causing Bakugo to rush forward and trip right onto you.
The instant your back hit the ground you pulled one of your arms against your chest while pushing the other, easily flipping your position so you were on top.

"You little!!" Katsuki gritted his teeth as he attempted to move you.
A smirk curled onto his lips. "Nice moves~" He cooed, catching you completely off guard.
With you momentarily stunned he let himself go limp, causing you to fall flat on top of him. Using his legs he quickly shoved you upwards effectively tossing you over his head and onto your back.
Before you could do anything Bakugo had rolled backwards and on top of you, slamming your hands above your head and pinning you down with his body.

Iida stepped up, seeing that your fight had made progress. "One...two.."

You couldn't lose! That warm spa air was calling your name! Katsuki had played dirty and made you flustered...so you could do the same.
Your head lifted up to rest your forehead gently against his..just before you pressed your lips together. You made the action tender yet also hungry, your teeth gently tugging at his bottom lip as you continued to peck at his surprisingly soft lips.

Bakugo's eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head as he attempted to process the fact you were kissing him.

That's the reaction you'd wanted.
Using this opportunity you flipped your positions, your hands now pinning his above him as you sat victoriously on his chest.
You were surprised to see him not struggle in the slightest...he was just staring up at you. His eyes looked hungry, just like your first fight.
A bright blush began to spread across your cheeks as you noticed Bakugo's own cheeks darkening a deep red...

"THREE I SAID THREE GET OFF HIM!!" Iida all but shrieked, quickly dragging you off of the blonde.
He'd unfortunately saw how you achieved victory and felt oddly uncomfortable. This was not what he had in mind for this exercise.

Your mind could hardly focus on the class rep scolding you. Bakugo had all your attention.

Even with you getting pulled off, he'd sat up to keep eye contact with you. His hand slowly sliding up to wipe at his still warm lips.

You didn't know what you just started, assuming he was just thinking of every way to kill you.

"(Y/N)!" Deku had come trotting over, having finished his own fight only moments after yours.
"Did you win??" He smiled brightly as he watched you nod your head in a slow manner. "Awesome! I-I can't believe you beat Kacchan!"

His praise slowly got you to look away from Katsuki.
'I did it to win. I had to win.' You told yourself, trying to ignore your quickening heartbeat.
"D-Did you..um...beat Kirishima?" You managed to stutter out.

"We tied actually! We head butted each other and both got knocked out...so.." Izuku could see his pride slowly getting flushed down the toilet.
It wasn't a dignified tie, but he also didn't lose.
"How'd you win? Maybe I could use it to beat Kacchan to!!"

You let out a noise that could only be described as a dying animal. "Nope!! Nope! You can't! I-it's...it's um.." You looked around in a panic, praying to maybe see an answer. "My secret technique!!" You blurted out with a nervous chuckle.
"I-I learned it from my old school...so.." Every inch of your forehead felt sweaty. You were so damn nervous to have Deku find out, that you hadn't even noticed Bakugo storming off to the boy's bathroom, quickly being followed by Kirishima.

"Dang! Well, if you change your mind on telling me I'm all ears! I'm going to relax for a bit...my head hurts.." Deku flashed a painful smile before limping off to what you assumed was his tent.

A hand on your shoulder caused you to jump slightly.

"(Y/N)...could you explain to me as to what exactly that was?" Iida asked, his usual friendly tone becoming deathly serious.
"Do I need to be concerned about you sleeping in the same room a-"

"FUCK NO!! NO!" You abruptly smacked the hand away as you staggered to your feet.
"I did it to win! I saw an opportunity and took it!" You defended your actions, trying to contain the ever spreading blush on your cheeks.

"So...you'd do that against a fight with a villain?" Tenya arched an eyebrow with suspicion.

"Y-Yes!! I need to be prepared to do anything right? What's a kiss? It's no big deal!"
That was a huge lie. A kiss was a very big deal.
You had told yourself that it was all to win this trip...but deep down you knew it was more then that. That disgusting villain who'd violated your lips had a big part in all of this. You didn't want that to be your last memory of a kiss you'd had! All those cold hands..no. You wanted to remember the time you'd beaten Bakugo by pinning him down after an amazing kiss.

Iida could tell he'd started to prod a sore spot so decided not to push you further. "Alright, get something to drink before the race..." Looking over your irritated expression one last time he walked over to join Deku in the tent.

"What did I get myself into? Bakugo is going to fucking kill me.." You groaned, running a hand through your slightly sweat slicked hair.
All you had to do was get through the race, win it, then go to bed. You'd be getting a tent to yourself and you could move it to the other side of the room. Technically, you'd only have to see the blonde two more times. During the race, and in the morning when everyone was packing up.
Nodding your head you chose to grab a drink and sit down...this would be a long night.